Looking for a place to stay in the Monticello area.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Hey guys, I just recently got a job in Monticello and am looking for a place to stay. I've called a few places but so far most a are booked.

I start on the 27th and thought that I had one place ironed out. I talked with the land lord went and saw the building was told the current residents were moving out and that he would call me. Fast forward 2 weeks, I left several messages over 3 days and so far he refuses to call me back. First asking for a phone call and the last being I need a yes or a no on the whole situation because I start on the 27th.

I'm making a few trips down to Monticello to look around some more and if anyone knows anyone with houses or apartments let me know. If I can't move in immediately It's not a huge deal, but I've just about exhausted the list of rentals I received from the Chamber of Commerce Building.

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I'm looking for a temporary place to stay. Around 6 months. If the job turns out to be everything I hope it is, I plan on looking to purchase a place.

Lafayette is around a 45min drive from my place of business. That's around the farthest I'd be willing to commute.

Overall I'd like a small country house if possible, but with my current time frame beggars can't be choosers.

Top Bottom