• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I actually got to spend an hour or so at the 1500 on Saturday. I found a dealer selling rock island 1911's for $449. this gun in the link to be exact Rock Island Armory 1911 Tactical 45 ACP 5" Parkerized $466.00 SHIPS FREE the dealer was located in the main building. when you walk in the door he would be close to the left back corner just before you walk in the back building. I remember the name having (21) in it.
    I saw a 21 tactical and this dealer was just past that. any help would be great!!!!!

Jconnor68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indy
    I was also looking for one of the dealers in the main room off to the right. The Had a large setup with like 7 guys and all wearing red shirts. They had a ton on people filling out ffl's. Any body happen to know what gunship they are from?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was also looking for one of the dealers in the main room off to the right. The Had a large setup with like 7 guys and all wearing red shirts. They had a ton on people filling out ffl's. Any body happen to know what gunship they are from?

Not sure they had a gun ship at their disposal..............:)

Welcome to ingo.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers

I believe that was ZX Guns

Top Bottom