• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I would hazard a guess that if you get someone to sell you a table they would not be selling anything that you plan to sell. Not a good idea to help the competition.

Perhaps someone selling cheap jewelry, beef jerky or freeze dried food might be willing?

I would think that more inventory would be a good thing for both parties? U may have something I don't and I may have something you don't. Just a thought

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Get right.. I think people are upset b/c if you are full time employed and contributing to society, it is next to impossible to line up at 7:00 a.m. at Gander on Friday morning or Wal-mart at midnight. I personally, don't care about it, but there are a lot that do, so with that being said, good luck to you, and remember, when the scarcity ends, it will be an overnight thing. Then your $60 Thunderbolts will be worth $23 overnight.

Funny thing is I work 45-50 hours a week at my job :) Have a almost 2 year old and still find time to do other things. Guess my wife is right im like the energizer bunny. I just keep going and going and going. As to the $60 thunderbolts, I for one have not bought ammo at prices like that. I shoot every weekend. Ammo I have would get used sometime in my life time:ar15::ar15::ar15:

Last edited:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I think most Americans are good with Free Market Capitalism and understand the normal ebb and flow of prices due to supply and demand. But just as many of us will complain when ALL of the major oil companies jack up the price of gas during the holidays or when natural disasters occur and there are those who will raise the price of emergency supplies outrageously for those in need. It is opportunism that makes many of us complain when "voting with your wallet" is difficult or impossible.

So even though I'm very much in favor of the free market I reserve the right to express my displeasure with those who would hang out like zombies at every retail outlet selling ammo at reasonable prices and double the price on EBAY or wherever. They are just making many of our lives harder and making it needlessly expensive to pursue our hobby. Guess maybe only the wealthy should be allowed to shoot or something like that.

There is nothing illegal in what they are doing but there are many things which may not be illegal but are really kind of WRONG. I do laugh a little at those who will pay the inflated prices but I will stop shooting before I give my money to the Ammo Zombies and Flippers of the world.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    That would just about figure, I assume the Ammo Flippers will try to pull the same BS while any of the rest of us that fell in the .22lr is plentiful pit get to watch our Kids suffer and not be able to shoot so they can make their buck.:ingo:

Those damn capitalist. They should just give you some .22lr for free. I mean, think of the children.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Those damn capitalist. They should just give you some .22lr for free. I mean, think of the children.

Haha. Yeah let's flip it. My kid my very own kid doesn't need to go to college or school so I should just do all my work for free...

On a good note I ended up getting 3 tables at show... Thanks guys... Ammo goes quick when priced better then whole building 8-)

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I just have to say every time I looked engalwood always post when and where there was ammo he did not have to all I am saying

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Haha. Yeah let's flip it. My kid my very own kid doesn't need to go to college or school so I should just do all my work for free...

On a good note I ended up getting 3 tables at show... Thanks guys... Ammo goes quick when priced better then whole building 8-)

Must have missed ur table, was there all three days and didnt see any reasonably priced ammo. Unless I did see ur table just wasnt impressed with the prices. :dunno: congrats on ur sales tho

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Must have missed ur table, was there all three days and didnt see any reasonably priced ammo. Unless I did see ur table just wasnt impressed with the prices. :dunno: congrats on ur sales tho

We were right next to Bobcat Steel tables on the far left corner of building

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    Gouge all you want. It just makes it easier for me to go my LGS and support their business while not wasting my time and money going to the gun show. I can hardly wait for the whining by the gougers as the attendance dwindles at these shows. They'll have only themselves to blame.

Top Bottom