• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ok. So does anyone have a extra table at the Indy 1500 this month? Just received a letter saying they have had record request and being we have only done 3 showes we are not aloud to get a table this time.

Does anyone have a extra space I could buy? I know it's a long shot but I'd thought I'd ask maybe 8-)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    My guess would be Wal-Mart ammo.

I am sure there will be a lot of them there. Helping the ammo perpetuate the cause. I have been pretty firm about not paying panic prices. I have been able to find it at near normal prices. 22lr is a bit rare but I have a few thousand. I can make it threw summer.

psyop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    I too have found at near normal prices. You just have to be diligent in your search and you can find it. I bought 1500 rounds of .223 at the height of the craze and never paid more than $0.50 /round.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Interesting that he doesn't object to the accusation of reselling Walmart ammo, just that he has other stuff to sell as well :rofl:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Why does it matter if its Wally ammo or ammo for Cabelas??? Are ammmmo from Nactez??? Because we get ammo from everywhere!!!! So if that's against the law then alot more people should be in trouble... Stop talking abut we're people get ammo. Doesn't matter bc I get it everywhere... So stay on topic on this thread! Go ***** Some where else!

Last edited by a moderator:

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Get right.. I think people are upset b/c if you are full time employed and contributing to society, it is next to impossible to line up at 7:00 a.m. at Gander on Friday morning or Wal-mart at midnight. I personally, don't care about it, but there are a lot that do, so with that being said, good luck to you, and remember, when the scarcity ends, it will be an overnight thing. Then your $60 Thunderbolts will be worth $23 overnight.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Why does it matter if its Wally ammo or ammo for Cabelas???

I guess because some people just want to go buy a box of ammo to shoot, and they can't because people buy it all up to resell it. I'm not saying you did that, but that's the problem some gun owners have. Yeah I know, capitalism and 'Merica and screwing people over to earn a buck and all that. :)

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I guess because some people just want to go buy a box of ammo to shoot, and they can't because people buy it all up to resell it. I'm not saying you did that, but that's the problem some gun owners have. Yeah I know, capitalism and 'Merica and screwing people over to earn a buck and all that. :)
    You realize gun shops and even Cabelas and Wal-Mart buy that ammo to re-sell it for profit, right?

Cabelas and Wal-Mart are not manufacturers of ammo, nor are most of the gun shops I've ever seen ammo for sale at.

If somebody wants to buy it at Cabelas or Wal-Mart and then re-sell it for more - more power to them.

Vote with your wallet - don't buy it - and eventually they'll quit doing it.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You realize gun shops and even Cabelas and Wal-Mart buy that ammo to re-sell it for profit, right?

Cabelas and Wal-Mart are not manufacturers of ammo, nor are most of the gun shops I've ever seen ammo for sale at.

If somebody wants to buy it at Cabelas or Wal-Mart and then re-sell it for more - more power to them.

Vote with your wallet - don't buy it - and eventually they'll quit doing it.

Gun shops don't actually manufacture ammo? This is news to me!

I've had this debate on here many times, some agree and some don't.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Gun shops don't actually manufacture ammo? This is news to me!

I've had this debate on here many times, some agree and some don't.
    Yeah... I don't care if anybody agrees with me or not unless they're in the position of regulating ammunition sales... Last I checked - none of us in this thread.

Top Bottom