• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    One night i found a uplula mag loader on a youtube video it looked to good to be true,, but i ordered one any way.. it is GREAT it is so easy to load a 16 round mags it is truely worth the money
    I love this thing

Just as a heads up, when at the range you will want to keep track of your Maglula. They can mysteriously disappear at a moments notice. Ask me how I know.

If my replacement ever disappears, I will do the same thing I saw others do.....I will by the hot pink one. Those seem to stay in peoples range bags for some strange reason.

Must have something to do with the absorption rate of neutrino particles in relation to the residual antimatter particles in pink plastic dye.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I chose the Caldwell Mag Charger.

9mm, 357sig, 40, 10mm, 45
    Single stack and double stack.

Upula is good, but this one serves most of what I have.

I got one from S&W rebate when I bought the 45 Shield. It's big but works good. I think the uplula is faster IMO and definitely smaller.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The Caldwell looks cool but being a minimalist, i like the simplicity and fewer moving parts of the Uplula. I've had mine for several years and it's still running strong showing no signs of wearing out.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    The wife has trouble loading the 10 and 25 round Ruger mags by hand for her Charger, so I just ordered Maglula’s 10/22 Lula to see if that helps. If it works as well as their centerfire version, I’m hoping for a happy wife!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    The wife has trouble loading the 10 and 25 round Ruger mags by hand for her Charger, so I just ordered Maglula’s 10/22 Lula to see if that helps. If it works as well as their centerfire version, I’m hoping for a happy wife!

I use one and know several others that do as well. Your wife will be happy.

Top Bottom