• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    Ok i am new here and it seems there is a running joke about the store. I gather thats its been in the works for some time now. So I want to know how i can get some bumper stickers a few of those 4 gun rules printouts and one of those awesome shirts. I can not travel to indy this weekend. Anyone with the info and prices feel free to pm me.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    Made the show, met CM & Fenway, gotta shirt, bought more ammo, gotta new ankle holster (the people at Stoner are the best) fondled lots of dangerous guns..can I say gungasm...All is right with the world.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Ok i am new here and it seems there is a running joke about the store. I gather thats its been in the works for some time now. So I want to know how i can get some bumper stickers a few of those 4 gun rules printouts and one of those awesome shirts. I can not travel to indy this weekend. Anyone with the info and prices feel free to pm me.

Yes MegaTank. The INGO Shop is an unfortunate, long-running joke. When someone asks about it, we often mess with them, telling them they need the secret passcode or how we got 70% off during the clearance sale. That link has been there for years now. The INGO Store actually worked for a while (6 months?), but was shut down due to unspecified problems. Supposedly, they are working on a new system and it will open again. For us, it is more of "I'll believe it when I see it".

Until it re-opens, the primary way to get INGO swag is at the 1500. They occasionally show up at other events or hold direct sales for new shirts/hats directly on the site. I don't think they've ever sold a 4 rules sign. I recommend just copying it from the web and printing it in a large, fancy font and framing it yourself.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good day at the show yesterday. Went thinking I'd find a cool gun or accessories, ended up buying a challenge coin from IndyJohn and some INGO swag from Fenway and churchmouse. Came home and bought a gun out of the classifieds... :):

goneape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Carmel
    Hey all, if someone who's at the show could do me a huge favor, it woul be much appreciated. I'm in the market for either a 9mm Range officer or range officer compact. I was wondering what ZX guns is selling them for at the show.

Thanks

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Made it to the show. Bought all the components to make 1000 9mm's. Most came from Bobcat. Stopped by the INGO table and picked up a shirt and the new style patch. Great meeting more INGOers. -Jason

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy

Try tomorrow. It should be working then.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Hey all, if someone who's at the show could do me a huge favor, it woul be much appreciated. I'm in the market for either a 9mm Range officer or range officer compact. I was wondering what ZX guns is selling them for at the show.

Thanks

R.O. in stainless .45 acp is listed at $890. I didn't see any in 9mm

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I spent my lunch money on INGO bling this morning. Met Fenway, MontereyC6, LovinmyWoods (again), and IndybeerMan. Crowd wasn't bad, most had bathed recently. Good to see .22LR in abundance.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kelly,
    What was the going price on a brick of 22?

I spotted one table that had 500 Remington for $36, but MC's observation was spot on for every other one. That lighting seemed horrible in there so I may be off on the $36.

Did anyone else have trouble seeing the prices or do I need to get my eyes checked? I'm blaming the "too far for bifocals/too close for distance vision/lighting sucked/all of the above.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    stopped by the INGO booth and became a site supporter. Saw a lot of out the world prices on some rifles, did get some nato primers i was needing. also scored 2 rock river nm triggers for my new ar builds also.

Top Bottom