YuAjfoM.jpg

zBesNqm.jpg

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Hey, that's not me in any of those pictures but I think I was there when some were taken. We arrived shortly after the exhibits opened. Parking was the only issue. We did get in the Pan Am Plaza garage which was full even though their sign said "OPEN". They directed us to park in a aisle and charged us $14. There were no lines except at registration and it was moving quickly. Oops, I lied. There was a line for R. Lee Ermey's autograph. We saw no demonstrators.

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Will be heading there in a little while getting off work. How crowded is it now? I preregistered just wondering how it is downtown

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Where is the cheapest and best place to park, especially if i wanted to also attend the Liberty Seed later tonight?

The first Circle Center Mall lot is usually full (was yesterday afternoon and this morning) since it is the closest. But if you go down a ways and park in the mall lot on the north side of Maryland (by palomino) or behind the Steak n Shake it should be good.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Just got home. We had a lot of fun in the short time available. My wife got to handle the Glock 42 (and loved it) and I got to meet Randy Lee from Apex Tactical. I looked for Yeager but didn't see him.

Parking is a nightmare down there. All the lots around the Convention were full. We got lucky and found a street spot.

Top Bottom