• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Am I the only one that suspects that nosaintjoe is an alias for someone that either was kicked off the island or doesn’t want to show their face here? There is a familiarity to the postings, a comfort in getting combative in less than 100 posts. Jumped in like they already knew the players…

Every time I see the name I think:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Am I the only one that suspects that nosaintjoe is an alias for someone that either was kicked off the island or doesn’t want to show their face here? There is a familiarity to the postings, a comfort in getting combative in less than 100 posts. Jumped in like they already knew the players…
    My money would be on that Kut character or Alpo. I'm relatively new to frequenting here, but they are two dung piles I remember.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    not_sure_if_serious.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My money would be on that Kut character or Alpo. I'm relatively new to frequenting here, but they are two dung piles I remember.
    No, I don't think so. I am thinking much more recent, within the last year. I can't remember the name just now but I clashed with him a couple of times

This guy's style is very similar

Edit: Previous screen name something with freedom in it or referential to such. The first thread of memory has unravelled for me, now I just have to pull it for long enough

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom