• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just quit FaceBook.

After I found out that ALL of my contacts from my cell phone and computer contacts programs had been migrated into FaceBook I was upset. But combine that with the fact that it seems to slow down computers while it datamine's your hard drive, that caused me to delete all my photos, unfriend everyone, and then deactivate my account.

No thanks. But if you want my business then please try to offer it to me in a different way. Just not gonna do it via FaceBook.

f3.jpg

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    I love the picture!

Facebook is just one way in which we can keep our customers informed. We do alot of other things as well such as sponsoring INGO, MGO, iGreatLakes, gun shows, outdoor shows.....

We also do a lot of business by phone. Our phones are staffed 6 days a week. You can always walk in the front door 6 days a week as well.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just checked your website looking for some LED light bulbs. You have very good prices. Still a bit too high for me to switch out my CFLs but the more "new" CFL bulbs I try the worse they are.

I don't understand why I have 15 year old CLF bulbs that are still working perfectly but I can put in a brand new CLF bulb in another spot and it lasts a few months to a year. I think ... but I can't prove ... the new CFL bulb must be using cheaper electronics that simply don't last. The ONLY reason to buy a CLF is because they should outlast a traditional bulb by 5+ years and only use 20% of the electricity, BUT that comes at a cost of being 5 times the price. If they only last a few months or even a few years then they are a huge waste of money and I've had really bad luck with all the new CFL bulbs that I've bought in the past 2 or 3 years.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    What it is is that original CFLs were pretty pricey. So they cut some corners to male them more affordable. LEDs are the same way. You can find some $5-8 LED bulbs, but they won't last very long. I just did some testing for a manufacturer and it took me two weeks to start getting failures and complete failures within 6 weeks.

The future of LED lighting will be geared around buying integrated fixtures. So the lED will be built in and designed to use with the fixture. This will lower the cost a little more than retro fitting.

Top Bottom