• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne

New report out today. Medical report on a sampling of Covid survivors may indicate that you retain life time antibodies after even short case. Interesting, especially now that multiple "health officials" are planting the boosters and annual shot seed.

I have documented test results that I have the long term antibodies, after 5+ months.

Amazing what information surfaces with more medical studies and time.........

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’m always cautious with small sample sizes. It is very encouraging news, though. I wonder how much all the mutating plays in the effectiveness of the antibodies.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    I’m always cautious with small sample sizes. It is very encouraging news, though. I wonder how much all the mutating plays in the effectiveness of the antibodies.
    Probably just like the antibodies from the Spanish Flu of 1917-1918? Did read a good article on the life cycle (even though a virus is not alive) and how viruses become less harmful to most over time. Also stated that "vaccines" have no effect on speeding up the natural process.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Part of the possible reasons for a booster is that like the influenza virus the covid will mutate over time (already has multiple times) and our antibodies may no longer work as well on the new strains. Another point to be made is that since this a relatively new disease we just don't know how long any immunity will work. That is something that only time will tell. Might be good for a lifetime, may only be good for a couple of years.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Part of the possible reasons for a booster is that like the influenza virus the covid will mutate over time (already has multiple times) and our antibodies may no longer work as well on the new strains. Another point to be made is that since this a relatively new disease we just don't know how long any immunity will work. That is something that only time will tell. Might be good for a lifetime, may only be good for a couple of years.
    According to the article the antibodies target the cells that cause covid19 so I would imagine it wouldn't matter if it mutated because the cell itself is probably the same from the start.

If there is something totally new I would say the Wuhan lab released possibly stronger strains to kill more Americans. This is biological warfare released on the United States and yes it got to other countries but the United States was targeted that is why we have more cases.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Probably just like the antibodies from the Spanish Flu of 1917-1918? Did read a good article on the life cycle (even though a virus is not alive) and how viruses become less harmful to most over time. Also stated that "vaccines" have no effect on speeding up the natural process.
    It is not good for the virus if it kills the host.

That should be obvious.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    According to the article the antibodies target the cells that cause covid19 so I would imagine it wouldn't matter if it mutated because the cell itself is probably the same from the start.

If there is something totally new I would say the Wuhan lab released possibly stronger strains to kill more Americans. This is biological warfare released on the United States and yes it got to other countries but the United States was targeted that is why we have more cases.
    Possibly. Like every thing else Covid related, nobody really knows for sure. There are other coronaviruses and the 19 variety seems to be somewhat different in how it works. The SARS and MERS versions seem to be the closest and they disappeared as fast as they appeared. Hopefully the 19 variety will do the same thing.

Top Bottom