• BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    That Honda saved his no talent butt.
    70s or 80s car would have squashed in on him. Would have had to take him out with a hose.
    Oh yeah, both those guys are idiots.

Lpherr

Occupied
    People around here, drive like that all the time. If they want to die, that's their choice, but having no regard for other people on the road, they deserve what they get. Taco Bell will still have tacos if you don't get there at 11:15.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    What happens when karma reaches out and personally b**** slaps the deserving.

5abd7eb0ee5aabfd8f03f09e707b9b8b.jpg

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    The left lane lurker tried to kill that guy. Maybe did?
    Yeah and that makes 2 different types of idiots that the basic driver has to watch out for. That car probably never seen it coming but thankfully escaped unharmed. If more people had cameras then we could fight back by stopping and turning that video over to police. Then they could strip both drivers of their license, oh wait, we don’t punish people like we should.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeah and that makes 2 different types of idiots that the basic driver has to watch out for. That car probably never seen it coming but thankfully escaped unharmed. If more people had cameras then we could fight back by stopping and turning that video over to police. Then they could strip both drivers of their license, oh wait, we don’t punish people like we should.
    I don't condone the idiot passing on the berm. That said, he did it out of frustration with the left lane lurker.

The left lane lurker seen the guy pass on the berm and then sped up to not let him in. Crashed him intentionally.

I have nearly had that happen to me on the motorcycle. Happily, I'm a better rider than the little car driver. I escaped a guy trying to crash me.

I had video from front and back. Without a crash, the video in my case wasn't real definitive. You can see the guy try to run me off the road (twice.) It was the same deal as the guy in the video above, other than I was passing correctly. The guy I was passing didn't want me passing him. He was offended by my following closely prior to passing and tried to make me pay like the crashed guy in the car.

My co-pilot helped me to evade and escape. ;)

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I get the frustration from a non-passing left lane vehicle. I'll even admit that it was bad behavior.

But there's only one driver in this video that undeniably broke the law.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I get the frustration from a non-passing left lane vehicle. I'll even admit that it was bad behavior.

But there's only one driver in this video that undeniably broke the law.

You can't really know that. In Indiana, the left lane lurker is required by law to get out of the way. (Not that they do. Or that the law is ever enforced.)

Remember that this was the same left lane lurker that sped up to block and then hit the little car he was mad at for passing on the berm. With that mentality, it's hard to tell how hard or long he was trying to play god to all of those on the road with him?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Remember that this was the same left lane lurker that sped up to block and then hit the little car he was mad at for passing on the berm.
    Bingo…

More than one party broke laws.

Maybe our officers or legal counsel can opine on the level of infraction of speeding up to block another driver vs. the right berm pass…

Last edited:
    Top Bottom