• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    I guess I need to apply for the lifetime license, since my regular one expires in a few months.

then, have a kinkos copy and lamination party. :)

btw, I wonder if the license would look good on gold paper.

.....suitcase tags. Found them at Wal-mart, 3 of the were 3 bucks.

so, are you attaching copies of your pistol permit to your luggage when travelling? (just kidding)

suitcase tags are a good idea, though. they could be clipped to visors, guncases, or the insides of gear bags.

Last edited:

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    What kind of lamination does Staples do? Is it heavy mylar like the old driver's licenses were (before they were the credit-card style)? I laminated my own, but it's a lighter weight mylar that I don't like very much.

Staples does pretty decent lamination, its pretty thick stuff. I`m pleased. I made 4 copies and laminated 2 for a buck 33.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    They want to make cheap pink paper licenses and have the holder laminate them...

Fine by me...

But for the love of dog, could they please make them SMALLER so when you laminate them they still fit on the card slot of your wallet?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    But for the love of dog, could they please make them SMALLER so when you laminate them they still fit on the card slot of your wallet?

My fit in my wallet credit card slot. I trimmed it a bit close, pass the black lines; it looks fine. I went to Kinos and used their smaller laminate card.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Just as a note about the ltc, after I laminated it I stapled a business card of my attorney to the ltc just as a permanant reminder to me and anyone I hand it to that there are certain inalienable rights that I retain as an American.

If you don't have a family attorney that's not a problem. Ask around and find out who in your area is the best at understanding self defense (cops usually know) and then just swing by their office and ask for a free card. They hand them out like jelly beans and you don't have to do anything silly like pay a "retainer." As long as you have their card in your pocket, any attorney will consider you a client for the record.

Top Bottom