• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Driving through Ft. Branch yesterday morning on my way to Toyota, saw the sign in front of Meek's Guns...."I would buy it now"
    (sorry no pics to show you)

I laughed, thinking it was clever. Thought some more, wondered if it was a cynical ploy to boost gun sales or simply a clear eyed assessment of where we are headed in November. Thoughts?

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    It went up right after Orlando. I'm in the minority that doesn't care for Meeks, so biased a bit when I say it was tacky. I drive by there on way to work & back again.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    It went up right after Orlando. I'm in the minority that doesn't care for Meeks, so biased a bit when I say it was tacky. I drive by there on way to work & back again.

Right after Orlando eh? Figures. I don't really have anything against Meek's but I prefer Right to Bear Arms just down US41.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    He would have to have a crystal ball to be able to tell what the election in November is going to do. On the heels of that, I would say they are trying to just drum up business.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I don't think you need to be a rocket surgeon to figure out it's time to buy a gun if you don't have one/enough. I've got a couple of friends who don't know an AR from basket of peaches but they have decided to buy one. And, a guy who I've played softball with for 20 years and never knew he had a gun just finished an 80% lower.

Election 2016............"Here's your sign".

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Driving through Ft. Branch yesterday morning on my way to Toyota, saw the sign in front of Meek's Guns...."I would buy it now"
    (sorry no pics to show you)

I laughed, thinking it was clever. Thought some more, wondered if it was a cynical ploy to boost gun sales or simply a clear eyed assessment of where we are headed in November. Thoughts?

Well think about California today and I think you will see his reasoning, which is dead accurate (no pun intended).

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Well think about California today and I think you will see his reasoning, which is dead accurate (no pun intended).

Yeah, I see your point.

Never thought I'd see Christians punished for their beliefs, nor free transitional surgery for transgendered soldiers, but here we are. Thousands of gun owners in California are now criminals as of yesterday and the average citizen thinks its a good thing. This sucks.

Top Bottom