• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Just picked up a Rossi R92 in .44 mag and would like to put a recoil pad on it for the wife and family to shoot too. I don't think the recoil is but wife saw the recoil when I shot it and she'd like one on it before she shoots.

Recommendations are more than welcome.

Thank you.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I put one on my 1894, but that was more to increase the LOP. Not a hard chore.
    This I find most 1894’s prefect LOP factory for me. I Use lever guns mainly hunting and with heavy coat my LOP was increased already. I would say buy her a shooting pad or a shooting vest and then she can use it on other recoil making rifles without altering the way the gun was made.

I think I got my first shooting vest from a garage sale from an older trap or clays shooter. Second one was from my uncle when he passed away. They do come in handy from recoil sensitive shooters. They also come in handy for me when the big levers come out to play like the 444 marlin and 45-70 marlin loads. I think she may be sound sensitive as the 44 mag is not brutal recoil wise in a 1894. The short barreled version or ported ones are very loud when fired.

Top Bottom