• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Have some composite material to get used up, so I poured a few blanks.
    Peeling off the mold skin doesn't show all of the colors and the patterns, but it gives a good representation.
    Pics also don't show the movement and layer effects.
    I'm pretty happy with the results.

View attachment 346486
    That copper is sweeeeet! Are they spoken for cause I might be able to find them a new home next week…

Lpherr

Occupied
    That copper is sweeeeet! Are they spoken for cause I might be able to find them a new home next week…
    These aren't spoken for.
    I was going for darker, more earthy type composition for most of them. Some of the high end pen makers like those for their manly executive style pens.
    The first one with the orange, was reminiscent of a Harley blank I used to make. This one uses different colors, and the Mrs. said it needs a brighter orange, and go back to the pure black.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    These aren't spoken for.
    I was going for darker, more earthy type composition for most of them. Some of the high end pen makers like those for their manly executive style pens.
    The first one with the orange, was reminiscent of a Harley blank I used to make. This one uses different colors, and the Mrs. said it needs a brighter orange, and go back to the pure black.
    What size are they?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I believe I may have created the world's heaviest bi-fold door. Since my wife discovered the huge stash of rough sawn lumber that's in our barn, she's had me make a bunch of stuff with it. She's also in love with the 'barn door' style tracks you can now buy about anywhere. She wanted one to go at the top of the basement stairs, but obviously, you can't have a sliding door in a stairwell. But never fear, Amazon has a solution for that. I was concerned the rail wouldn't hold up to the weight of a 36x80x1.5 oak door, but it actually moves really easily.

9zXA8Khl.jpg

Top Bottom