• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Biden White House is staffing up to defend the president and his administration against the potential coming onslaught of Republican-led probes focused on first-son Hunter Biden.

In anticipation of a GOP victory in the House in November, the White House has so far agreed to part ways with $265,000 of taxpayer dollars for salaries of staffers who will primarily fend off the coming attacks.

Gotta admit, the corrupt dems sure know how to pull the levers of power in DC. As is often said about criminals, (oh, is there a difference between demand criminal), if only they would use that ability for good…

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    hear%20no%20biden.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Putin really just has to put one nuc on Kiev to knock civilization everywhere into a hole. Just the fear of escalation will send everyone running for the hills even if it's the only nuclear shot fired.

After the cold war ended I always figured the next nucs would be fired in a regional or religious conflict, Saudi/Iran, Israel/ Somebody, India/Pakistan or some players in the future. The conflict would be bad for the parties involved, but the world would be going about business the next day. Just the fear of Russia/NATO war is enough to finish everything for a while.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Putin really just has to put one nuc on Kiev to knock civilization everywhere into a hole. Just the fear of escalation will send everyone running for the hills even if it's the only nuclear shot fired.

After the cold war ended I always figured the next nucs would be fired in a regional or religious conflict, Saudi/Iran, Israel/ Somebody, India/Pakistan or some players in the future. The conflict would be bad for the parties involved, but the world would be going about business the next day. Just the fear of Russia/NATO war is enough to finish everything for a while.
    And if he does that, and everyone holds back, do we think the UN will actually do anything meaningful?

I mean, I guess there is a first for everything.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't see NATO sending a retaliatory nuc to Russia if he puts one on Ukraine. Maybe a lot of something else, but not a nuc. Once that gets started it's hard to say where it will end.

The western world will not be the only one heading for the hills, a lot of Russians will flee as well, and there's the possibility that the fear in Russia will finally force somebody to retire Putin.

Reactions: oze

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I don't see NATO sending a retaliatory nuc to Russia if he puts one on Ukraine.
    I don't see NATO doing so, but let the fallout land on the UK or France, they just might. They (especially France) have independent control of their nuclear arsenal. If France proper has land made effectively uninhabitable, I can envision a scenario where France takes matters into their own hands.

You don't think their SBNs are trolling around the South Atlantic at the moment do you? I imagine them hovering somewhere within easy range of Moscow, with a short flight time.

America is not the only ones with a nuclear arsenal. Shove soverign nations hard enough, they will act on what they perceive to be their best interests. Provided their head of state is not a vegetable...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Kennedy faced down Khrushchev in 1962, something that helped his opposition retire him in 1964, but that was a very different set of circumstances than what we have in Ukraine. Regan and his team brought down the USSR without all the apocalyptic predictions put forth by college professors and big media. I don't see Putin firing a nuc, I think this will play out much like the 60s and he'll be "retired" in some way. Too much money and power involved for the New World Order to risk losing in any scenario involving nucs.

I'm assuming that there is still some competent leadership in dc, this country doesn't need to get pushed into a nuclear war over something equivalent to a corrupt archduke.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I don't see NATO doing so, but let the fallout land on the UK or France, they just might. They (especially France) have independent control of their nuclear arsenal. If France proper has land made effectively uninhabitable, I can envision a scenario where France takes matters into their own hands.

You don't think their SBNs are trolling around the South Atlantic at the moment do you? I imagine them hovering somewhere within easy range of Moscow, with a short flight time.

America is not the only ones with a nuclear arsenal. Shove soverign nations hard enough, they will act on what they perceive to be their best interests. Provided their head of state is not a vegetable...
    Then somebody better put some stickem’ on the guys fingers that has the responsibility to push the button for France.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I haven’t seen anyone talk about Biden yesterday in CO tell everyone that his son died in Iraq. His son died of brain cancer 6 years after he came home from Iraq. Yet the nightly news doesn’t find it news worthy that the president has totally lost his marbles

Top Bottom