• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    "Dilanian added that, "The product description on the company’s website says the fire selector on the weapon part features three modes: ‘F@CK!’ (Safe), ’JOE!’ (Fire), ‘BIDEN!’ (Full-Auto)."

Cool Full Auto lowers :lmfao:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ok, let me get to the whiteboard here . . . *uncaps marker a la The Accountant*

1. NBC Sports gaslights nation by creating anti-Biden jeer into a cheer for a race car driver.

2. New jeer created from NBC gaslighting and gleeful spread among President Biden's political opponents.

3. Gun makers monetize jeer just like they did over F-15 statement.

4. NBC News, where no one has watched a NASCAR race ever, clutches pearls and falls onto fainting couch over jeer that they, NBC, created.

Ok . . . this all checks out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Imagine if PSA produced a Madonna blow-up-the-White House lower.
    Wonder what NBC would make of that?
    Excellent question
    I'd say it would depend on who is in the White House as to the media reaction. Although I could see some heads spinning if PSA had made an AR lower like that if Trump was in the White House at the time.

My guess is that conservatives would get the joke, and liberals would be losing their ****. They wouldn't know who to be ticked off at. :lmfao:

YrrahRemlik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2020
    WABASH
    Psa is offering "Let's go Brandon" stripped Ar15lowers for $59.95.
    They read "Let's go Brandon" in the serial number area, and the selector switch reads,
    F@ck
    Joe
    Biden

I don't need another stripped lower, but thinking about one anyway.
    This would be awesome

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Of all the engraving that could possibly be on an AR, "Let's Go Brandon" will not age very well. Resale value will likely suck.

A zombie lower is now somewhat out of date...but future grandkids might think it's pretty cool. And almost anyone wouldn't try to whittle down your asking price on a zombie lower. Joe Biden? About as useful as a Jimmy Carter presidential plate set. No one wants one today, and very few will care in the future.

Save up for a better lower.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Of all the engraving that could possibly be on an AR, "Let's Go Brandon" will not age very well. Resale value will likely suck.

A zombie lower is now somewhat out of date...but future grandkids might think it's pretty cool. And almost anyone wouldn't try to whittle down your asking price on a zombie lower. Joe Biden? About as useful as a Jimmy Carter presidential plate set. No one wants one today, and very few will care in the future.

Save up for a better lower.
    But Billy Beer is forever! :)

iu

Top Bottom