• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Here's my 2003 Ram 1500. 196,000+ miles on the 4.7l. My boy and I replaced the inner tie rods, changed the oil and set the toe. My wife snapped the picture and it came out great.

fjhp2rN.jpg

It has the usual Dodge cancer. But does what I need it to do.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    My daughter turns 15 very soon and has been squawking about taking over the wife's 2012 when she starts driving. I figure that is most likely what would happen so when I saw Ram was offering 0% interest for 84 months I started talking to my wife about her buying a new truck. We went and looked at them Thursday and she ended up really liking the Rebel so we brought it home. I've not been a big fan of the Gen5 body style but I like the Rebel version better than the other trim levels for sure. She's already got me researching for pocket flares and a lift/level, guess my life long affinity has rubbed off on her. We are now a 3 Ram fam.

Ao3py59h.jpg

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    My daughter turns 15 very soon and has been squawking about taking over the wife's 2012 when she starts driving. I figure that is most likely what would happen so when I saw Ram was offering 0% interest for 84 months I started talking to my wife about her buying a new truck. We went and looked at them Thursday and she ended up really liking the Rebel so we brought it home. I've not been a big fan of the Gen5 body style but I like the Rebel version better than the other trim levels for sure. She's already got me researching for pocket flares and a lift/level, guess my life long affinity has rubbed off on her. We are now a 3 Ram fam.

Ao3py59h.jpg
    You'll love the Rebel and I'm sure you got a great deal buying it right now!

Craigh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Project Resurection...

Dodge_trailer.jpg Trailer_2.jpg

Here are mine, as of last Friday.

2003 Dodge, 5.9 Cummins, 186k miles, nick name 'Trusty Rusty', great work truck.

On the trailer, longer story, I've thought about posting in Hot Rod thread:
    1972 Chevy C10, Cheyenne. I'm the second owner. My first vehicle, purchased when 16 yrs old (Allen Chevrolet, Cambridge City, 1984). Originally 350/350, air conditioning, 3.08 gear. I rebuilt the original 350 in high school shop class. Made all the appropriate 16 yr old mistakes (way too big cam, not enough compression and gear). Did a complete frame off while stationed in Southern Cali, USMC (1984-88). In 1987 Striped to bare metal, bought donor truck and transferred SoCal sheet metal. Built 454, turbo 400 and added 3.73 posi. Terrorized SoCal and embarrassed numerous 5.0 Mustangs, Camaros and high $$ sports cars. Drove back to Indiana, Dec 1988 aaaaand its been parked since. College, start career, marriage, career, kids, kids in college put/kept it on the back burner... unit now :)

I've dusted it off and plan to bring it back to life. Got a dining room table full of BBC parts (roller cam set, fuel pump, carb etc) and am getting a little help from a friend's body shop to fix some 'blemishes' that happened over the last 30+ yrs and a few other things. Been too long and I'm exited.

Thanks for listening...

Craig

PS: Same truck, El Toro Air Base, 1987:
    005 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    View attachment 86788 View attachment 86789

Here are mine, as of last Friday.

2003 Dodge, 5.9 Cummins, 186k miles, nick name 'Trusty Rusty', great work truck.

On the trailer, longer story, I've thought about posting in Hot Rod thread:
    1972 Chevy C10, Cheyenne. I'm the second owner. My first vehicle, purchased when 16 yrs old (Allen Chevrolet, Cambridge City, 1984). Originally 350/350, air conditioning, 3.08 gear. I rebuilt the original 350 in high school shop class. Made all the appropriate 16 yr old mistakes (way too big cam, not enough compression and gear). Did a complete frame off while stationed in Southern Cali, USMC (1984-88). In 1987 Striped to bare metal, bought donor truck and transferred SoCal sheet metal. Built 454, turbo 400 and added 3.73 posi. Terrorized SoCal and embarrassed numerous 5.0 Mustangs, Camaros and high $$ sports cars. Drove back to Indiana, Dec 1988 aaaaand its been parked since. College, start career, marriage, career, kids, kids in college put/kept it on the back burner... unit now :)

I've dusted it off and plan to bring it back to life. Got a dining room table full of BBC parts (roller cam set, fuel pump, carb etc) and am getting a little help from a friend's body shop to fix some 'blemishes' that happened over the last 30+ yrs and a few other things. Been too long and I'm exited.

Thanks for listening...

Craig

PS: Same truck, El Toro Air Base, 1987:
    View attachment 86791

I stayed at El Toro just before it was closed in the late 90s. (VOQ) Fun area in Anaheim.

Great looking truck, Craig! Those 67-72 chevys/GMC are absolutely classic. I've been tempted to do an LS/t56 restomod on one with a custom interior. No space, time, or money. Other than that, it would be fun, lol!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Before the matching Leer Topper went on it.

Yeah I know it's pretty but I've had my share of ugly trucks as well so decided to get a pretty one that isn't afraid to get dirty when it's necessary.

HNepYmw.jpg

Nathanaf8388

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2020
    Montezuma
    cf3aa490df666dc387b19ffa4d63dec2.jpg

Here it is got a really good deal on it planned on flipping it for some extra cash and it’s still sitting in the driveway ain’t the prettiest or my “ideal” truck but it runs good and doesn’t eat much hay to keep around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom