• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd like to agree but the fact that kiddo's first bubble bath pic without appropriate camera angles can get mom and dad in hot water (oh, no pun intended) makes me inclined to think otherwise.

I followed a story a few years ago of a family taking on the state because the two-year-old happened to place hide-n-seek with mom in the middle of a diaper change. Her idea of a place to hide was outside. Mom made it out just as soon as little one did, but not before the bus driver of the local government indoctrination center saw it happen and reported it. Because mom wouldn't allow the "authorities" in without a warrant, she faced a rash of abuse/neglect/etc charges.

I'm not convince common sense reigns anywhere on earth anymore.

Wait, so it's illegal for a two year old to play in the yard naked?!? I gotta have a talk with my son.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wait, so it's illegal for a two year old to play in the yard naked?!? I gotta have a talk with my son.

My 6 year old has been dropping trou in the front yard since he's been out of diapers. I(we) can't tell you how many times he's been told that it isn't appropriate, but I can't get it through his head...I sure hope we never get in trouble for that one day.:n00b:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Maybe better fed. Better off? That would depend on how you define that.:rolleyes:

It takes a man and a woman to make children. They should be raised by a similar pair IMHO. Raising them in same sex couples should qualify as child abuse. Somebody has to say its wrong.

Completely asinine. Id rather a lesbian couple babysit my kid than a Catholic priest.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Completely asinine. Id rather a lesbian couple babysit my kid than a Catholic priest.

Again with the Wife beating question. Why choose the better of two evil possibilities? Go for the whole enchilada. Look for a Grandmother who has been marrid happily for 25 or thirty years and has a covey of good grandkids to prove that she raised responsible kids.

I believe you're setting your standards too low.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Again with the Wife beating question. Why choose the better of two evil possibilities? Go for the whole enchilada. Look for a Grandmother who has been marrid happily for 25 or thirty years and has a covey of good grandkids to prove that she raised responsible kids.

Good God, please go get a ****ing clue before you post again. Yes, I'm sure there are millions of grandmas out there just looking to take on a kid.:n00b:

As far as your "evil" comment, you should move out from underneath that rock.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

Narrow minded much?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    I will have to give a big open minded thumbs up to this thread,when I first clicked on it I would have bet it was going to be all gay bashing.:yesway:

When a child can get love and attention instead of neglect and abuse we all win as a society.:rockwoot:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Yes, if the bus driver catches the child running outside a mere one second before mom follows to retrieve him. That's neglect because mom let him wander around outside unsupervised.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Yes, if the bus driver catches the child running outside a mere one second before mom follows to retrieve him. That's neglect because mom let him wander around outside unsupervised.

And why I'm SOOO happy I don't have little kids anymore. The boy "child" is 17 - yeah! I wouldn't make it in today's PC parenting.

Top Bottom