• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Part of the issue here is that not only does this rooster crow non stop, but my wife gripes about I every day. If there's no ordinance or code violations we'll just have to live with it.
    I wish a hawk or opossum could manage to get in there and take it out for me lol
    Your screen name is thunderchicken. If your wife complaining is the real issue, work on your crowing. Anytime she wants to complain about the neighbors rooster, you belt out a well rehearsed and perfectly executed one yourself and she'll quickly forget about the neighbors rooster.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Oh come on people, am I the only one who thinks it's funny that username "thunderchicken" starts a thread to complain about a noisy rooster?

Also: Why does a chicken coupe have two doors?

Because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan!

Honestly, I was kinda waiting for such a comment. I just knew being INGO, that someone would point out the screen name and find humor in this.
    I mean, I'm capable of crowing with just about anyone. And I have been known at times in my life to be a bit of a strutting bird lol.

Screen name is a reference to what a friend used to call my racecar on occasion. And yes, it's only a two door.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Your screen name is thunderchicken. If your wife complaining is the real issue, work on your crowing. Anytime she wants to complain about the neighbors rooster, you belt out a well rehearsed and perfectly executed one yourself and she'll quickly forget about the neighbors rooster.
    Well, my wife complaining is a secondary issue. The bigger issue is this damn bird non stop crowing when I'm trying to get to sleep (I work nights).
    But, as I do have a rather sarcastic sense of humor this is something I will definitely be doing. May have to go out to dinner for a couple evenings though as a consequence but hey just means I don't have to cook

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Honestly, I was kinda waiting for such a comment. I just knew being INGO, that someone would point out the screen name and find humor in this.
    I mean, I'm capable of crowing with just about anyone. And I have been known at times in my life to be a bit of a strutting bird lol.

Screen name is a reference to what a friend used to call my racecar on occasion. And yes, it's only a two door.
    I'll admit, when I first saw you screen name, I mistook it for...
    1706734341476.png

Top Bottom