• ...and so much more!
  • LokhXIV

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    Or you could just call your FFL and ask them. Most likely you can just go to the FFL with her and she can fill out the transfer herself. They just need to know that the person who ordered the firearm is actually there to receive it and the firearm went to the intended customer.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I can certainly understand the confusion on the issue. Info from all directions, some will be from other States, some Federal, ATF shenanigans, this stuff never ends.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I can certainly understand the confusion on the issue. Info from all directions, some will be from other States, some Federal, ATF shenanigans, this stuff never ends.
    As I say at my seminars, listening to people talk about gun laws is like listening to 9th grade boys talk about sex, no one knows what is going on but everyone is very enthused.

It addition to chaff from buddies and LE, you have dealers using the law as a fence to excuse sloth, greed, nonfeasance, name a sin.

I use the example from my own past, 18, could finally buy guns for self, went to buy HK93 at west side of Indy gun store. 3 guys sitting on stools discussing bass fishing. I pull out money and point to HK93 on wall, desiring to buy it. More bass fishing discussions.

When I asked again I was told it was "highly illegal" to sell me a gun. Note I had been to this store several times when dad bought me gifts. They knew me, knew my dad. Was not a stranger.

Put money away and and never went back.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    nathan-fillion-oh.gif

Top Bottom