Lee Load-Master shell plate 7s for 30 carbine. Anyone got one to lend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnk

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    I've searched the internet and even the sites Lee Precision recommends in Canada, GB, & Italy but there aren't any to be found, at least that I can find. I've recently "graduated" from a single stage to the Load Master progressive, so if anyone has a 7s plate for the Load Master they'd be willing to lend I'd appreciate it.
    I'll take good care of it, I PROMISE! And if distance is a problem I'll of course pay the shipping to & fro.

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    I noticed that the LoadMaster shell plate for 22 Hornet is available. Have you considered getting one of those and having it machined to fit the .30 Carbine / 32ACP cartridge? Might be an option to check with machine shops or a talented and equipped home machinist type and ask about that possibility.

Johnk

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    I noticed that the LoadMaster shell plate for 22 Hornet is available. Have you considered getting one of those and having it machined to fit the .30 Carbine / 32ACP cartridge? Might be an option to check with machine shops or a talented and equipped home machinist type and ask about that possibility.
    Thanks Greffy for the info. during my search for the plate i read about doing that but it kinda sounds expensive. i can single stage the 30 carbine as i have for years. it's kinda relaxing.. and fortunately an easy round to reload.
    Rock On!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Thanks Greffy for the info. during my search for the plate i read about doing that but it kinda sounds expensive. i can single stage the 30 carbine as i have for years. it's kinda relaxing.. and fortunately an easy round to reload.
    Rock On!
    Maybe @T-DOGG could help with the machining part.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I could possibly help with the machining, but would need to see what needs done to make the one plate work.

Top Bottom