• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    A lot of truth in what he was saying, most of those "police" are only there for a paycheck, ammo, and a better chance to kill U.S. Soldiers and their own enemies. I don't know what his rank was, but he is spot on, and he had some brass ones!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    This was posted like 4 times last spring (2009) when it first started making the rounds. That said, I'll leave this thread unlocked for the benefit of our newer members who may not have seen it.

:ingo:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    This was posted like 4 times last spring (2009) when it first started making the rounds. That said, I'll leave this thread unlocked for the benefit of our newer members who may not have seen it.

:ingo:

We have rules and board standards that must be adhered too.

I'll check the stickies to see if Moderator discretion is mentioned.

Great video, I have never seen it.:rockwoot:

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Bravo.........applaud....salute.....go on the road with this to Arizona, to the state senate...to the Congress of these United States, and give 'em hell, Harry....

He is obviously sick and tired of pulling these dweebs out of the fire, only to be back in deep doo-doo within a few days....he used choice words that mattered to them, like they are like "women"....and "too scared"....trigger words to get 'em fired up....

HOW MANY OF US WILL STEP UP WHEN THE TIME COMES TO SAVE OUR OWN ARSES FROM OUR OWN GOV. ? ?

The fight is coming, matter of time, you know it, I know it, we all know it....

How many will run...how many will let their families suffer or die because of the fight ? ?

It will be a very hard decision, and nobody knows how they will react...neither do the Iraqs....

I pray I can do the right thing when MY time comes.....not roll over and take it....

I am out........:cool:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well, I guess he drew the line in the sand for them. I see no point in fighting for people who will not fight for themselves. I fully support the our troops and the counter attack against those who perpetrated 9/11, but those who refuse to fight for their own freedom are unworthy of the death of one American soldier, sailor or airman.

We kicked Saddam out. We kicked the Taliban out. Now bring the troops home. Bring about 100 million barrels of oil, too, for reparations.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Yes, thanks for leaving this open. Excuses, BS, fear, and whatever other reasons people sit idly by and watch others doing the job they themselves should be doing. Unfortunatly it sounds like a description of 1/2 the american population as well.

Top Bottom