WTS/WTT: Lawn Aerator, Lawn Roller, Meat Slicer, Food Dehydrator, and Shop Vac in NW Indy

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My wife and I are planning on moving to Westfield in the next 6 months, so I decided to start cleaning out some stuff I don't use very often:

Lawn Aerator:

This is a plug type aerator that I bought last fall. These are ~$200 new. I'm asking $130, and it comes with 4 concrete block to use as ballast.

Lawn Roller:

This is a lawn roller that I bought last fall and used a few times. It has a tiny imperfection from teh manufacturer that seeps water when full. It could easily be fixed with epoxy, or could be filled with sand instead of water. I hadn't messed with it yet, as it worked fine for me, and then I drained it before winter. These are $110 new, I'm asking $50.

Waring Pro Meat Slicer:

I used this slicer 2-3 times to cut up deer meat for making jerky. It works great for that purpose and had plenty of power. New these are $80 on Amazon. I'm asking $40.

Magic Chef Food Dehydrator:

We've used this dehydrator ~10 times for making jerky and dehydrated fruits. It works great, and the trays "nest" to take up less room during storage. I'm asking $35.

Shop Vac:

We've used this Shop Vac to clean up spills around our house. It's a rugged and dependable unit, with the larger diameter hose to allow you to suck up larger debris. I'm asking $50

All items are priced to be picked up at my house near Kessler and Michigan Road on the Northwest side of Indy. I do not wish to ship anything.

Trade interests:
    9mm factory loaded ammo
    45 ACP bullets (prefer 185 gr round nose or similar)
    Anything else I can't live without?

Top Bottom