• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Anybody know anything about LE Firearms? Their website says they've moved from W 16th St. to 2619 S Shelby. I went by the address today and there sure didn't seem to be a gun shop there. I wonder if they're in transition or what. Got the email addy from the Rock River Arms website (LEF is listed as a Rock River stocking dealer) and sent an email but have gotten no response yet.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I know that there are more than a few members of this board who will not deal with them, me included. I don't see eye to eye with the ownership of that business. My eye sees no need to be rude, arrogant and downright asshat-ish.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    That's good to know.........sort of

I know that there are more than a few members of this board who will not deal with them, me included. I don't see eye to eye with the ownership of that business. My eye sees no need to be rude, arrogant and downright asshat-ish.

Although that's not what I was hoping to hear, I'm glad to have found that out before I dealt with them. They did answer my email a few minutes ago. Said they were there and are remodeling and I should knock on the door. There's no sign. Maybe I'll just go visit Beech Grove again.

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Why don't people like to deal with Mr.West? His shop doesn't look like much from the outside, but I ventured in the other day. The staff wasn't super friendly, but he was there and said hi.

They're definitely doing some remodeling, but he had a nice selection of used pistols and some hunting type rifles in the rack, a few YHM rails and even a cash register!

Kind of a small affair, and not much browsing opportunity, but nice to have another shop in the area besides Pops.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I bought my old AR from them at one of the gun shows....the owner didn't seem too friendly, but the other guy was awesome and the real reason I bought the rifle. I'm not really experienced enough to say yes or no, but if it's a good deal, why not?

clpdcpl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Small opperation. Tice is a good guy there to deal with. Never really had a need for anything from them.

Top Bottom