• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I went into the FedEx Office on the south side, walked over to the laminator and did it myself. Cost me ... $1 or $2?

Scanned in a copy to the computer before doing it, can always print another one out using the laser printer and the appropriately colored paper if I need. Ultimately I'm only concerned about it should I go out-of-state as I wouldn't know if they had access to the Indiana LTCH database and would presume not.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    New to the area. Just got my LTCH. Where is the best place to get it copied and laminated in the Lafayette area?

Office Depot. The person there told me she does a lot of them.

Suggestion: Make a copy on pink paper at about 92% size and laminate that one for carrying. It will end up credit card size instead of being longer as the original one is.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Office Depot. The person there told me she does a lot of them.

Suggestion: Make a copy on pink paper at about 92% size and laminate that one for carrying. It will end up credit card size instead of being longer as the original one is.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

If you don't shrink it a bit - it won't fit anywhere in a standard wallet easily. I do keep mine in a credit card slot in my wallet and, as such, can pull it out of my wallet by feel without pulling out my wallet or exposing my ID.

tuttjs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I "recruit laminated" it. That's what they called it in Marine Corps recruit training when we just put layers of clear tape over both sides. Works fine for me, and free :)

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I "recruit laminated" it. That's what they called it in Marine Corps recruit training when we just put layers of clear tape over both sides. Works fine for me, and free :)

I have done it this way for years. Not just my LTCH but anything that is paper and needs protected. I now work for a company that has Film stickers readily available so I do it all the time. :yesway:

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    You can buy pink paper and do the copying/laminating work yourself but most places will not do it for you on pink paper (they are not allowed to do so by their corporate.) They'll do it on white paper. Just DON'T sign it until you have copied it several times so that you can have an original signature on all.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    $2 for four copies in pink paper and laminated at the OfficeMax off 103rd and Michigan Rd. Lady says she does them there all the time. She saw the pink and said, "Gun license?" Yes Ma'am!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Cedar Lake IN
    I went to Office Max, she would'nt copy it for me. She stated it was because the state charges $20 to us if we lose it. So I just bought 10 sheets of the pink paper and copied it myself. Then had her laminate the original.

Top Bottom