• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I have been asked a lot if I was going to get another training day set up. To answer that question; YES!!! I am working with HandK to get some possible dates set up and a location. I would like to make it a two day event to get the most out of the training. I'm hoping for sometime in May as the weather should be a bit warmer but not to hot. I will let everyone know as soon as a date and location have been set.

Keep in mind that you will need around 500 rounds of ammo, eye and ear protection, a belt, and an OWB holster. And of course a handgun.

If you have any questions just send me a pm here or you can send me a e-mail at b_tooke@yahoo.com.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    It will probably be another week before I can get a date, time, etc. I just wanted everyone to know it is in the starter stages of being created.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Update to Revive this;

I think I.J.W. is closing in on a venue (the one from LT II isn't available until August or September, IIRC what I heard) ...

I know my wife (LT II) and Daughter (NOOB, hopefully has an EDC, maybe her LTCH by the date??) will be there; Got a few others I'm trying to add to the list.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Bumps with a set date and time. I could have sworn I already did this. Anyway.....
    Date: September 14th
    Time: 9:00 AM
    Location: North of Terre Haute, Indiana 15080 South 250 West, Clinton IN
    Cost: FREE
    What you will need to bring:
    Eye Pro
    Ear Pro
    Ammo (aprox 500 rnds)
    Handgun
    Outside of the waistband holster (wear a belt)
    Chair
    Lunch
    AND A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN!!

Optional:Pop up canopy if you have it
    Table if you have it

Let me know if you would like to come out and learn some great skills on how to defend yourself!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom