• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    As to the reasoning behind the Women and Firearms forum it was requested by female INGOers before you arrived as a place for on topic discussion. If people find this forum offensive by all means let me know and we can consider removing it.

I'm sorry for the thread jack but I have to respond to this ^^^
    Please do not take the women's forum off INGO. It's one of the main reasons I joined INGO. It was the only place I felt comfortable posting when I first joined. I have now ventured out into the main forum, but it was key to me feeling comfortable on here. Yes, guys come in a check out the post, but most of those men are the ones who are very supportive of women and firearms. Please don't take the opportunity away from another woman who may not feel comfortable posting amongst all the men like I was at first. Sometimes it's easy to wade in instead of jumping both feet first. Thanks for listening to my :twocents:.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks for the feedback Rayne! I'm glad you found the women and firearms section helpful :ingo:

I'm sorry for the thread jack but I have to respond to this ^^^
    Please do not take the women's forum off INGO. It's one of the main reasons I joined INGO. It was the only place I felt comfortable posting when I first joined. I have now ventured out into the main forum, but it was key to me feeling comfortable on here. Yes, guys come in a check out the post, but most of those men are the ones who are very supportive of women and firearms. Please don't take the opportunity away from another woman who may not feel comfortable posting amongst all the men like I was at first. Sometimes it's easy to wade in instead of jumping both feet first. Thanks for listening to my :twocents:.

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    On the topic of the actual meet and greet, I would love to join you ladies! Both dates mentioned are dates I have my kids and previous engagements but hopefully I can come to the next one!

Sorry you can't make this one. There is another ladies event being planned, and this one you can bring your gun. :D. Check out the Steel Demo post in the Women section, if you haven't already. The last ladies shooting event that was held was great.

murph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Lawrence County
    Thanks BOR....but I am dead serious! I will volunteer to be the Referree at said wrestling event.

Personally I say yes to mud wrestling and I'm a female. Lol. It ain't fun unless ur gettin dirty. We could make it to do with guns. Run thru muddy obstacle course, fire gun...lol. it screams country and redneck to me so I like it! Yeehaw y'all! ;)

murph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Lawrence County
    Sorry you can't make this one. There is another ladies event being planned, and this one you can bring your gun. :D. Check out the Steel Demo post in the Women section, if you haven't already. The last ladies shooting event that was held was great.

I'm going to really show my lack of gun knowledge or terminology here but what is a steel demo? (This is probably pageantry to not know what that is lol)

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    I'm not sure what you are talking about in regards to $10 and how is it profitable to put an event in the "EVENT FORUM"??? We put events in the event forum because it's an event!

As to the reasoning behind the Women and Firearms forum it was requested by female INGOers before you arrived as a place for on topic discussion. If people find this forum offensive by all means let me know and we can consider removing it. On the subject of offensive I was joking with the husband of the OP in regards to mud wrestling. My apologies to everyone. It's not like I have a private members only nudie forum on here or something.... Now that would be offensive!

HA! You can try to change the subject if you want, but I stand by my argument. As stated before, it's obvious you want to slap INGO and the gay little INGO flag smiley all over the place to get it attached to anything you can.

You and I both know exactly how it's profitable to get people saying "INGO events" or "INGO discounts" or "INGO blah blah blah" so don't try to pretend that you don't know how it's profitable.

It's just like you were offended when my husband came to hang out at his friends house and you didn't like that he was wearing an INS shirt. I mean, if it's not a big deal to have Indiana Shooter on a shirt at an event being held at a friend house where you just happened to be, then why did you have to talk to him about it? I mean, having a website name attached to something at an event isn't a big deal is it? So that's why it annoys me that you want to attach INGO to an event that was set up for the ladies. You can say it's just "the place for event to be set up" and etc... but as already proven in this thread, you don't move ALL of them... so hmmmm... why is that?

As for the super secret nudie forum, I don't know if you have one or not. Maybe you do. Who knows. :rolleyes: Wouldn't matter to me either way because it's honest about what it is. In a forum where it's stated that there will be NSFW pictures, I'd expect to find just that. Women already have enough of a tough time getting respect in the firearms world, so when I would look in the "women and firearms" section, I'd rather discuss woman who carry guns, and train with them, and actually shoot them.

It's all pretty much irrelevant because I don't read posts on this forum, but when one of my friends is being called out, I'm going to have her back.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Personally I say yes to mud wrestling and I'm a female. Lol. It ain't fun unless ur gettin dirty. We could make it to do with guns. Run thru muddy obstacle course, fire gun...lol. it screams country and redneck to me so I like it! Yeehaw y'all! ;)
    I'm so in!!!! if you've never done a mud slip n slide you don't know what your missin!!!!!

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    I'm going to really show my lack of gun knowledge or terminology here but what is a steel demo? (This is probably pageantry to not know what that is lol)

I'm so sorry. My bad for being so vague. It is basically where you use steel plates as targets. They make coolest ping when you hit them. Very fun. Bobcat Steel, one of the site advertisers, is arranging for this demo day so you can come out and try it shooting steel. I highly recommend it.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    It's not like I have a private members only nudie forum on here or something.... Now that would be offensive!

Dear Mr. Fenway,

You should join INS and see what all the hubub is all about. It's obviously on your mind, so come on over and be an ambassador! I'll even pay for your first years site supporter donation. Just think about all the discount ribs you could be enjoying! Hope to see you soon!

Regards,
    groovatron

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    On my mind? Just say hi to everyone for me. They spend more time on here anyway :laugh:

Dear Mr. Fenway,

You should join INS and see what all the hubub is all about. It's obviously on your mind, so come on over and be an ambassador! I'll even pay for your first years site supporter donation. Just think about all the discount ribs you could be enjoying! Hope to see you soon!

Regards,
    groovatron

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Dear Mr. Fenway,

Regards,
    groovatron
    :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We don't have a nude forum here. I think there are better places to find that on the web than a forum representing Indiana Gun Owners. I wasn't offended so much by your husband as I was by Iron Jaw. Now he was was flat out offensive and had the shirt.... I couldn't talk to him because he got a paper cut. (Joke IJ. I'm really glad you are OK! HandCenter is awesome) :yesway:

You don't read posts on this forum but your IP is logged daily so someone is. I'm not calling anyone out here. I'm making sure INGOers get all the perks when an event is posted here. Everyone have a great time!

:ingo:

HA! You can try to change the subject if you want, but I stand by my argument. As stated before, it's obvious you want to slap INGO and the gay little INGO flag smiley all over the place to get it attached to anything you can.

You and I both know exactly how it's profitable to get people saying "INGO events" or "INGO discounts" or "INGO blah blah blah" so don't try to pretend that you don't know how it's profitable.

It's just like you were offended when my husband came to hang out at his friends house and you didn't like that he was wearing an INS shirt. I mean, if it's not a big deal to have Indiana Shooter on a shirt at an event being held at a friend house where you just happened to be, then why did you have to talk to him about it? I mean, having a website name attached to something at an event isn't a big deal is it? So that's why it annoys me that you want to attach INGO to an event that was set up for the ladies. You can say it's just "the place for event to be set up" and etc... but as already proven in this thread, you don't move ALL of them... so hmmmm... why is that?

As for the super secret nudie forum, I don't know if you have one or not. Maybe you do. Who knows. :rolleyes: Wouldn't matter to me either way because it's honest about what it is. In a forum where it's stated that there will be NSFW pictures, I'd expect to find just that. Women already have enough of a tough time getting respect in the firearms world, so when I would look in the "women and firearms" section, I'd rather discuss woman who carry guns, and train with them, and actually shoot them.

It's all pretty much irrelevant because I don't read posts on this forum, but when one of my friends is being called out, I'm going to have her back.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    You don't read posts on this forum but your IP is logged daily so someone is. I'm not calling anyone out here. I'm making sure INGOers get all the perks when an event is posted here. Everyone have a great time!

:ingo:
    Im sure she wont be back to answer so I will for her, cause im sure she wont mind. Her husband is a member also

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I read various posts here daily. So that's me.

I don't want to get all up in this because Kimmi is very good at saying what's on her mind, she doesn't need me for that.

I will say that I am certain shes not lying about how often she reads posts here, as if it's important.

I honestly wish the whole INS and INGO competition/rivalry would just die because other than being about guns occasionally, and a somewhat similar layout, the two sites don't have too much in common.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom