• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Yes this is under the political section because this trial was political to screw self defense and the second amendment. This was done to try and get a guilty verdict to scare everyone from using their gun in self defense, especially an AR-15. This gives me a little glimmer of hope for a little more time for this country. Not guilty on all counts! What a great day. Feels good to have at least one positive thing the last year.

Now he needs to sue every media outlet and get Nick sandman's lawyers and take as much from them as he can. Biden should also be sued for his racist comments about Kyle to try and influence the public. I hope that MSNBC person who chased the juror bus gets jail time. And lastly the prosecutor needs to be investigated and at least fired.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I don't see this as a dup, what other thread? The thread about a guy shot in Kenosha with only a couple posts that say he's not guilty? I don't see any discussion. This post is about what just happened and where it goes from here.

With the national guard there.... Do they riot? And if they don't riot from the guard being there, then that looks awful on all Dems who wouldn't bring in the national guard. And should be pointed out about the mayor on Indy.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Two situations juxtaposed. Thought this was interesting. Saw it in an article yesterday (before the verdict) by Chris Adamo:

"At this writing, the fate of Kyle Rittenhouse is yet to be determined. The jury is still out, with two members openly expressing their fear of retribution from the leftist mob outside the courthouse. Meanwhile, conservative activist Steve Bannon has surrendered to authorities, after being charged for contempt of Nancy Pelosi’s congress. Bannon refused orders to testify in regards to the January 6 US Capitol event, which leftist Democrats and their RINO minions still hysterically decry as the single greatest threat to the United States in history.

Consider the two situations as juxtaposed against each other. Leftists claim, on the one hand that the supposed attempt to prevent certification of a clearly stolen election was indefensibly criminal, since it interfered with “proper” government action. Yet the leftist mob outside the courthouse in Kenosha Wisconsin, with all of its promises of violent retribution, is reflective of all those “peaceful protests” that Democrats lauded throughout the summer and fall of 2020. The fact that the mob seeks to pervert the outcome of a trial is of no consequence to the left.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't see this as a dup, what other thread? The thread about a guy shot in Kenosha with only a couple posts that say he's not guilty? I don't see any discussion. This post is about what just happened and where it goes from here.

With the national guard there.... Do they riot? And if they don't riot from the guard being there, then that looks awful on all Dems who wouldn't bring in the national guard. And should be pointed out about the mayor on Indy.
    Right here. We have been discussing nonstop throughout the trial.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'm shocked. Not because I didn't think he wasn't guilty but because a jury from Kenosha with 7 women on unanimously found him not guilty.

It would be like a jury in Bloomington finding him not guilty. Very surprising to me.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US

The looters are disappointed by the empty shelves....supply chain courtesy of Brandon

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This is a dupe as there are 2 other threads with ongoing discussions on this very topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom