• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm going to Kokomo today. Anyone up there been outside today or been on US31 to Indy? Just wondering what I have to look forward to.

Thanks guys!

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    The weather sucks up here in South Bend. One of the guys here cancelled a trip to Indy today because of the weather (cost/risk/benefit analysis).

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Looking at the weather radar, it seems like the storm has passed, although I see that more is expected this weekend.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Stoplights! :D

Damn them Stoplights! Make the by-pass already! :xmad:

Looking at the weather radar, it seems like the storm has passed, although I see that more is expected this weekend.

Yea, but I wasn't sure how much snow they got up there and with the low salt supplies I was worried maybe they hadn't cleared Kokomo or that the dumbasses were FOR SURE all over 31 like they usually are or maybe police were doing proper exhaust checks.... (don't laugh, they've done it before)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Roads are pretty much clear around here...

:rockwoot:

:soapbox:

I hate driving to kokomo. Not so much because of the idiot drivers as much as the drive usually involves this crackhead I have to go meet. Oh, sorry, ex-crackhead...:rolleyes: He has no license and last time he came he was driving. Yea, he really cares about his daughter alright...:chillout:

:ranton:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Clear as of now. I'm not sure about tomorrow am. I going to leave a little
    early as we are supposed to get a winter mix tonight with a couple of inches
    by tomorrow afternoon. If you can believe the weather reports.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I believe what my eyes tell me and a little of what the reports say. Take the reports in stride and learn how the clouds work with the jet stream in Indiana and I can teach anyone to read the weather for themselves going by the reports. I can even predict rain in Plainfield within a few hours without the reports. :D

BTW, the trip there and back tonight was tense. Found a couple people there and back doing 70-75 once I hit Westfield and out the gate from Kokomo. Once in Kokomo I had two trucks run me onto the shoulder, and one big red dodge ram at mcdonalds seemed to think his frontend was longer than his bed since he stopped 10 feet from the ram infront of him. Had to YELL my order into the mic. People are so stoopid.

:rantoff:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    KOKOMO AND NORTH ROADS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! EXCLAMATION POINT! (In place of PERIOD)

I spent all night driving north to Rochester and roads were HORRENDOUS!!! One I hit North side of Kokomo, it's like they gave up! 31 was covered in snow and I lost count of how many times my assend slide out from me and I was in a FWD van! Luckily Natalie couldn't feel it or she'd have :poop:ed her pants!

All this because a deadbeat dad can't get it together. Stoopid crackhead. Pizzes me off.

Sorry.

*Rant Off*

Top Bottom