• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    Todays 12/23/12 free book is Making Herbal Remedies (Herbology At Home) [Kindle Edition] [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003C1Q4BI]Making Herbal Remedies (Herbology At Home): Anke Bialas: Amazon.com: Kindle Store[/ame]

Check this link Free Kindle Books (Get Them Quick Whilst They Are On Offer!) | Knowledge Weighs Nothing to see if there is a free book on a different day

NOTE: the free books are only available for a short time. Make sure the price is listed as $0.00 before you click 'buy'.

Last edited:

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    This lady here does an amazing job! She puts 16-28 free or low cost kindle books a day. For those of you that are wondering Amazon has a refer program. That is how she makes some side cash. Anyway I get maybe 5 books a week off her lists.

Pam's Pride Recommendations!

:rockwoot:

bear-girl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    I keep seeing references to free Kindle books from Amazon in various threads. Am I missing something, as it appears that these "free" Kindle books are not free at all, costing at least $2.99 unless you are a member of the Amazon Prime, which costs $79 a year to join. What am I missing?

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I keep seeing references to free Kindle books from Amazon in various threads. Am I missing something, as it appears that these "free" Kindle books are not free at all, costing at least $2.99 unless you are a member of the Amazon Prime, which costs $79 a year to join. What am I missing?
    Edit: Info added in bold.

It looks like Kindle offers random books for free for one day and then they go back to the regular price. On the ‘Homestead Survival’ link listed above look on the left side a little ways down from the top and just below where it says “Blog Archive” click on the most current date. From there go down to where it says “Today’s Free at the time of posting Kindle Books” and that link should give some free books for just that day.

Last edited:

bear-girl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    It looks like Kindle offers random books for free for one day and then they go back to the regular price. On the ‘Homestead Survival’ link listed above look on the left side a little ways down from the top where it says “Todays Free at the time of posting Kindle Books” and that link should give some free books for just that day.

Thank you for the response. I guess I have been coming too late to the party to find them while they are free.

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Thank you for the response. I guess I have been coming too late to the party to find them while they are free.

I updated my post to add some info. I hope I got it right this time.

Edit: Info added in bold.

It looks like Kindle offers random books for free for one day and then they go back to the regular price. On the ‘Homestead Survival’ link listed above look on the left side a little ways down from the top and just below where it says “Blog Archive” click on the most current date. From there go down to where it says “Today’s Free at the time of posting Kindle Books” and that link should give some free books for just that day.

Top Bottom