• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I've been several times. If you have never gone, you must stick around for the night shoot. It's awsome. A Vietnam era huey with a door gunner shooting an M-60 with tracers, shooting at 55 gallon drums of fuel with dynamite strapped on them. It is unbelievable. A must see.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Gun show large barn.
    picture.php

Out side vendors on the right.
    picture.php

Last of vendor row.
    picture.php

Firing line.
    picture.php

Last pic of firing line.
    picture.php

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    It was the smallest crowd today than I can remember in years. The unusually nice weather, for a knob creek weekend, must have kept them away. :) It's just not a KC weekend without mud and wind.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    It was the smallest crowd today than I can remember in years. The unusually nice weather, for a knob creek weekend, must have kept them away. :) It's just not a KC weekend without mud and wind.

Yeah I agree, one year I made quite a bit, charged people 5 bucks to pull them out with my truck when it rained so bad people were getting stuck. Im sure the economy is starting to hurt the knob a bit. Ive talked to several people who went down, ones a vendor, all said the same thing that the crowds are big time down and just looking at those pics I can tell usually you can barely walk let alone see the tables from a distance

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    My son and I are going today, gonna leave in about an hour, hope to see some INGO'ers. I hope there will be some stuff still there!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

Yeah I agree, one year I made quite a bit, charged people 5 bucks to pull them out with my truck when it rained so bad people were getting stuck. Im sure the economy is starting to hurt the knob a bit. Ive talked to several people who went down, ones a vendor, all said the same thing that the crowds are big time down and just looking at those pics I can tell usually you can barely walk let alone see the tables from a distance

I most always go on Friday and thought that this Friday's Fall Shoot crowd was even thinner than last Springs attendance. I arrived at Noon and very few cars parked on the bridge or the roadway. I was able to park near the entrance. Ammo prices were good, it seemed that several vendors with the more innovative merchandise were not present. Lots of AR Uppers and IMO overpriced long guns. I did score some more ammo cans and Galil Mags. Love the Creek and Hope that Next Springs Shoot regains some of its lost luster :patriot:

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I almost went, but my buddies backed out, and its not as fun by yourself. If I had known the crowd would be down, however, I might have made the trip. I'll be there in the spring, though.

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Smallest attendee crowd I've ever seen at the Creek. I was in & out in record time.
    Asking prices were at an all time high, but I managed to make a few good buys.

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Went on Friday for the 1st time, I really enjoyed it and will be going back in the Spring. Picked up a nice 1965 Winchester 94 in .30-.30 as I can't get enough lever actions. Asking price was $350, got it for $300, but lots of other stuff was pricey. Did pick up a 1000rds of .223 tracer ammo for $250.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    though i didnt look at firearms. ammo prices where cheaper than on-line prices. (i'm just left about 20 mins ago sitting down and eating.) i got a muti-cal otis gerber system for $60 bucks instead of the $100-$125 online price. a yankee hill machine rifle length free float 4-rail handguard for $50. 4 windowed p-mags for $50 and 500 wolf jhp 7.62x39 in a smaller ammo can for $95. i though prices were good

that freaking mini gun(or gatling gun what ever it is called) was so dang amazing. that was in its self was worth the drive. and there was one fire ball that was over 100 yards away and i could fell the heat off of it when they shot it.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    just got back it was great got some 9mm ammo, two boxes $9 each, missed an opportunity to buy an 870 for $200.....didn't have $200......!!!! arrrgghhh

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    During the Indy 1500 we have entire threads of people whining about the crowds. "It's too crowded, boo hoo hoo, they should have a gun show just for me, boo hoo hoo."

Now, we have people whining about the lack of a crowd at the Knob Creek gun show.

Can't you people ever be happy?:D

Top Bottom