Decided to keep. Mods, please close. Thanks

Looking to sell my Kimber Pro CDP II.

Less than 700 rounds
    All original parts
    1 KimPro 8 rd mag ($30)
    Comes with 2 holsters
    Mitch Rosen IWB-Kimber logo ($90)
    Galco OWB Brown Leather ($85)
    Will come with the plastic Kimber case and take-down tool.
    A little over $1300 invested, looking to sell for $1000.

Will consider trade + cash for Glock 26, 27, or 36 (night sights preferred). I am also looking for an ankle holster, IWB holster, OWB holster, and extra mags. I will also consider high-end knives to defray the cost a little more. I would like approx $450 cash in addition to one of the mentioned guns with no accessories. I would also strongly consider trading for 2 Glocks of same caliber.

No pics. Please, check out the review I completed a while back: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_real_world_reviews/120747-review_kimber_pro_cdp_ii.html

Please PM any additional questions. FTF only. I live west of Indy but will be in the South Bend/Mishawaka area 2nd week of August. Willing to drive as far as Bloomington, Greensburg, Muncie, Lafayette, or Rockville to complete deal.

For those that are wondering why I am getting rid of such a great gun, I am required to carry a Glock on duty and wish to streamline my training. This has proven difficult with the 1911 platform due to the different grip angle and external safety (both things that I like but don't see my dept accepting for on-duty carry anytime soon). Will gladly meet at a range and allow you to try the gun before you buy.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom