• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    WHY am I not the least bit surprised by that statement??:n00b:

I don't even live in Indianapolis. I get a different set of headlines than you do. I'll make it a point to find the article about him though. Okay? I have posted quite a few stories about citizens dying wrongfully, and nobody changes their avatars for them. Sheesh.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I don't even live in Indianapolis. I get a different set of headlines than you do. I'll make it a point to find the article about him though. Okay? I have posted quite a few stories about citizens dying wrongfully, and nobody changes their avatars for them. Sheesh.
    stop_posting_crap.gif

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I don't live in Indianapolis either.
    In fact I live nearly 200 miles from there.
    If you'd push yourself away from your computer long enough to check out how the rest of the world is doing you would have known.
    IT MADE NATIONAL NEWS CHUM!!!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I don't know the story or see the connection. I'm sorry for your loss though.

While I don't see the connection either, I think he's just saying that starting yet another cop bashing thread while the dead body of an IMPD officer is still warm might be in bad taste...You don't need to know the whole story to know an officer was just recently gunned down.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    While I don't see the connection either, I think he's just saying that starting yet another cop bashing thread while the dead body of an IMPD officer is still warm might be in bad taste...You don't need to know the whole story to know an officer was just recently gunned down.
    And a friend to many of the officers on this board.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I don't live in Indianapolis either.
    In fact I live nearly 200 miles from there.
    If you'd push yourself away from your computer long enough to check out how the rest of the world is doing you would have known.
    IT MADE NATIONAL NEWS CHUM!!!!!

Do you seriously expect him to keep track of every murder that takes place in the world and plan his threads accordingly?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm not sure what your intentions with this thread are Rambone and honestly I don't care either way. All I have to add is that your perceptions of police officers and SWAT officers are not representative of the majority of us. I have been on SWAT for 8 years now. I am proud of that fact because it is not something easily achieved and it requires a great deal of personal sacrifice. In my 8 years I have never done anything that sparked a complaint or lawsuit against me. My parents are proud of me and my children look up to me.

Think what you want, say what you want and post what you want but do so knowing that your perceptions, based on spending hours a day searching the world for bad examples, are skewed.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Do you seriously expect him to keep track of every murder that takes place in the world and plan his threads accordingly?
    Yeah.
    I guess it's too much to expect someone to get their head out of their rear end long enough to realize that there are other people in the world who have problems.
    After all, we can't expect someone who's intent on saving the world from the evils of law and order to know about such mundane things as the sacrifices made by people like Officer Moore.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I still want to know who authored the thread tags, if this was meant to be about what parents thought of kids playing dress up in SWAT uniforms. No big deal, just thought it may shed some light onto the true intent of this thread and those in it.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    This thread is still alive??

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Rambone! Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Rambone! Rambone Rambone Rambone

They need that to play everytime you start a new thread.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    This is not a police bashing thread. We need to make the distinction between policy and personel.

My issue is with the policy, not the people who carry it out.

Top Bottom