• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Bought a stage one trigger from KIDD. I can only get one receiver pin in. The second one won’t go all the way in. Tried it on two different 10/22s. Contacted KIDD and the offered to send me their stainless pin but I expect a $200 trigger to have zero issues with installation. Any ideas?

thanks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    carmel
    Are the outside diameters, lengths of the pins the same? Are you pushing the pins in from left to right? Im not totally familiar with the 10/22, ive only owned one for a short while and did no work on it other than swapping barrel and stock, but these are the first things i would look at when diagnosing...another thing you might look at is wether the trigger group must be in a certain position in order to install, cocked or uncocked

hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Ive had 5 10/22s and never had this problem. I tried the KIDD on two of my rifles and had the same issues with both. KIDD has been kind enough to send me some of their after market pins for free to try out. I can hammer the pin in I'm just surprised I have to.

Thanks

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Part of that 200 dollar trigger upgrade is tight pins.
    Yes, people want that.

Well, I guess most LOL

Actually, in my Kidd receiver and Kidd 2 stage trigger the Kidd pins slide in with ease but create a fit with little to no play.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom