KFC Introduces Donut & Chicken Sandwich!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.businessinsider.com/kfc-testing-fried-chicken-sandwich-between-two-glazed-donuts-2019-9

KFC is now serving doughnuts at dozens of locations. On Tuesday, the fried-chicken chain announced that it was testing its "Chicken and Donuts" menu items for a limited time at more than 40 locations in Norfolk and Richmond, Virginia, and Pittsburgh.
    The options are a basket that pairs chicken on the bone or chicken tenders with one or two doughnuts, and a sandwich with a chicken fillet between two glazed doughnuts.

'MURICA!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is why I switched to Lee's and Popeye's - their chicken doesn't need gimmicks. (and the honey is real.)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Um, I like Popeye's but contrived shortages and the BYOB(bring your own bun) policy they instituted last week are clearly a gimmick and a bigger one than KFC's donuts-chicken sandwich.

Their chicken doesn't need a bun. You get a biscuit, which is infinitely better.

Even Raising Cain's Texas toast is better than any bun. .... oh, those chicken fingers.... :drool:

I think I've just lost my elect salvation for even hinting that Chik-Fil-A is inferior.

Sick Man Lowered Through Hole in Chik-Fil-A Roof in Hopes of Being Healed
    article-4839-1.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've only had Popeye's once. I wasn't impressed. I thought it was supposed to be spicy? I mean it was okay, but it just tasted like regular ol' fried chicken to me.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    No one bought much of anything from the KFC on Southport Rd just west of I-65. It's out of business. Must be the influence of the 25 or so other restaurants within a half mile. And then there's Long's Bakery a couple of miles farther west! They have no chicken but nobody else can match their donuts.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom