• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    One of their flagship models, the Blur is good knife for sure. Looks very good for being just over 10 years old too
    It is on its second blade, I broke the crap out of the first one, Kershaw replaced it, no problem.

The finish holds up very well too, my newer Kershaw autos look way worse.

Attachments

• IMG_7451.jpeg
      IMG_7451.jpeg
      624.6 KB · Views: 14
    Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    A Blur in S30v has been my work carry knife for a few years now. It has opened paint cans and broken down countless boxes and a lot of other stuff in between. Could use sharpened, the tip is gone, looks a bit worse than yours. But still keeps going.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Sharpens easily, holds an edge, not too big but not too small. The Blur was my EDC knife for many years until one day I got careless when one-handed closing the blade using the side of my leg. Closed it right on my thumb and ended up with 6 stitches right through my thumb nail. It was so sharp at the time, I didn’t even feel it right away.

IMG_2146.jpeg

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Sharpens easily, holds an edge, not too big but not too small. The Blur was my EDC knife for many years until one day I got careless when one-handed closing the blade using the side of my leg. Closed it right on my thumb and ended up with 6 stitches right through my thumb nail. It was so sharp at the time, I didn’t even feel it right away.

View attachment 332245

Ow how how houch!!!! LOL. Dang it!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

View attachment 332245
    Imma say… your insurance company doesn’t like you very much!, that looks very painful and I hope it healed quickly

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Imma say… your insurance company doesn’t like you very much!, that looks very painful and I hope it healed quickly
    It was more annoying than anything. That Kershaw was sharp! I barely felt it. That’s where I have to give credit to Kershaw. I only went to urgent care after it wouldn’t stop bleeding after 2 hours. The doc numbed it good and I never felt the stitches. The worst part was that after the doc bandaged me up, I had to walk around with a phallus on my thumb for over a week.

IMG_2147.jpg

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I bought a tanto blur in October of 2005. Carried everyday since. The assist spring broke about two weeks ago. 6 days later had a free spring from kershaw and back in action. Great knives and customer service.
    Kershaw has great customer service. I’ve had two blades replaced since I’m a notorious knife abuser, I’ve used the free sharpening service a time or two. I had a ZT 0350, that I couldn’t get centered, I sent it back for centering. I’ve also gotten Speed Safe, and Auto springs, since I’ve had both break; they usually send extra spares too.

Top Bottom