• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was always concerned that one of the goals of their formulation was to lower testosterone, reducing libido. The story has it that one of the Kellogg's had an over the top fixation on masturbation, and made it a goal to retard that.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    I was always concerned that one of the goals of their formulation was to lower testosterone, reducing libido. The story has it that one of the Kellogg's had an over the top fixation on masturbation, and made it a goal to retard that.

:shady:

Reactions: Leo

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That was brother John who was a doctor running a sanitarium in Michigan and yes, he was trying to use food to curb masturbation. The History Channel had the story on their food that built America series…

Reactions: Leo

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    That was brother John who was a doctor running a sanitarium in Michigan and yes, he was trying to use food to curb masturbation. The History Channel had the story on their food that built America series…
    The Kelloggs were staunch Seventh Day Adventists. SDA was a significant influence in the Prohibition movement a century ago (something they pushed from their then epicenter in Michigan) and is a significant influence in veganism, grain-based/anti-meat diets today (though their epicenter has moved to CA).

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    No meat, low testosterone. Low testosterone, weak males. Weak males, no toxic masculinity.

Toxic masculinity will suddenly become very desirable when the barbarians have pushed down the city gates. The creator determined the proper ratio of weak people to be about 50%. Those are called woman.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom