• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    Picked up a kel technology ksg the other day...shot approximately 50 double 00 buck with no problem. I did notice how hard the recoil hits. Anyone else have any positive or negative on the ksg?

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I have one that for now I just have as a range toy. I've had no problems with mine, but some people experience problems feeding some types of ammo. Usually a good hone of the chamber clears this up as some come a bit rough from the factory. Cons would be that it requires some getting used to like switching between mags tubes. Reloads are not easy at least not for me. I would have to do a lot of practice to get confident enough on how to run the gun to use it as a serious defense weapon. I run an EoTech on mine and had to get a small riser to bring the dot up to a comfortable height. Other than that it is fun to go blast at the range.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I may be wrong, but I believe the price hike was lgs's and not Kel-Tec's fault. Never seen a price hike from Kel-Tec itself for no reason.:dunno:

Nope, KelTec did it. While the scarce supply did make many LGS jack their prices, KelTec posted on their website about them raising their prices "because they may not be able to recoup their investment due to the possibility of bans" which was really just them profiting on the scarcity the LGS were. There was about a six month period where everyone wanted one and were willing to pay double what they were pre Sandy Hook. Which puts them in the same category as CTD in my opinion, and a company I won't do business with.

http://www.keltecweapons.com/news/ksg-price-increase-due-to-proposed-ban/

Top Bottom