• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Anyone have a KAC URX 3.1 wrench I could borrow? My local smith didn't have one. I have a buyer for the rail, but have no way of getting the nut loose. KAC's wrench is like $130 and classified defense's is $70. Just trying to avoid dropping the cash for something I'd only use once. Hate asking, but thought I'd try my luck on here.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    There's a guy on reddit that rents his for $25 or $30 the subreddit is GAFS can't remember his user name. I've removed one with a URX4 wrench and a heat gun before if you decide to give it a try I have a URX4 wrench you can borrow.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Anyone have a KAC URX 3.1 wrench I could borrow? My local smith didn't have one. I have a buyer for the rail, but have no way of getting the nut loose. KAC's wrench is like $130 and classified defense's is $70. Just trying to avoid dropping the cash for something I'd only use once. Hate asking, but thought I'd try my luck on here.
    You will only use the wrench once, but the buyer will use it at least once ... maybe more. Have you contacted them about purchasing the wrench as part of the deal? Possibly splitting the cost?

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Yeah, which is what it's looking like we'll have to do. Buyer is in FL, so I'm trying to work something out. Two different gunsmiths didn't have the wrench in their toolbox either.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    There's a guy on reddit that rents his for $25 or $30 the subreddit is GAFS can't remember his user name. I've removed one with a URX4 wrench and a heat gun before if you decide to give it a try I have a URX4 wrench you can borrow.
    Funny enough, my buyer is from GAFS. Thanks for the suggestion. And I'll let you know if it comes to that. Thanks!

Top Bottom