• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We arrested a 14yr old for a home invasion robbery that exchanged gunfire with the residents on the way out. Caught kid with pistol in pants. 14yr old mom came to scene and asked what the big deal was, Indiana changed their law that allows ANYONE to own a gun...
    What did ownership of the gun have to do with what happened? He had already committed burglary and felony battery, right?

I really do not see the use of the law other than to possibly have something to throw at someone when they have nothing else.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What did ownership of the gun have to do with what happened? He had already committed burglary and felony battery, right?
    Nah, Pros wouldn't file charges. My story was not a commentary on the law but rather how such kids learn to be such crapbags. I really don't see the issue with waiting until "adulthood" before you can carry a handgun.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Nah, Pros wouldn't file charges. My story was not a commentary on the law but rather how such kids learn to be such crapbags. I really don't see the issue with waiting until "adulthood" before you can carry a handgun.
    Ah, can't argue with you on either point.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I wonder if that shotgun is old enough to get "grandfathered" in as ok for being a removable stock pistol/rifle? Lol.
    He googled it and saw it had a break action, and just applied more force.

Top Bottom