• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEPGEO

Plinker
    Feb 14, 2014
    United States
    After several phone calls over the past few weeks, I drove up from Louisville, Kentucky to the Indiana Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo in Indianapolis today and met with Jeff Johnson. I did a tremendous amount of research over six months before making my decision and talked to a few very knowledgeable people and I have to honestly say that before I met with Jeff that it was a tie between SturdySafe and Johnson Safe. After seeing his quality work firsthand and hearing his candid responses to a few pointed questions, Jeff won me over and I ordered a BR536. Jeff may not have a big website advertising his products, but don't let that fool you, he KNOWS safes!! I cannot wait to have my Johnson Safe delivered and installed!

DougO

Plinker
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    Just got my JS-636 delivered today, and have all the tenants moved in. Cannot say enough about the workmanship on the safe, really a good feeling to have my stuff secured properly finally. Was a long wait but sure worth it, a big thanks to Jeff and his crew for a great product.

dubsac

Master
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just got my JS-636 delivered today, and have all the tenants moved in. Cannot say enough about the workmanship on the safe, really a good feeling to have my stuff secured properly finally. Was a long wait but sure worth it, a big thanks to Jeff and his crew for a great product.
    Must seeeeeee pics :)

Top Bottom