Just got my CrossBreed Super-Tuck IWB!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    First off, CrossBreed got this holster to me in 3 days, not the 2 week wait I was expecting! Fit and finish are great for such a simple style holster...and OH MY GOD this thing is SO comfortable! I threw my Champion in there and it felt half as light as it did in my cheap no-name kydex IWB, later tried my Micro Compact and I literally can't even tell I'm wearing a gun. I carry small of the back, and prefer a non-canted holster, and this holster fits me perfectly. I also picked up a set of their V-clips for super concealed carry, but have yet to fit them. :patriot:

supertuck%20%282%29.jpg

^^The Micro Compact

super-tuck_champion.jpg

^^Champion holstered up

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Do you carry centered in your back or more to the side? I'm not here to debate what is right or wrong - just trying to make an informed decision when I order mine...

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Do you carry centered in your back or more to the side? I'm not here to debate what is right or wrong - just trying to make an informed decision when I order mine...

Centered if I'm wearing the bigger gun, to the right if I wear the little gun. But, I prefer centered overall.

Last edited:

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    well I raised the clips on the holster (lowered where it fits in relation to my pant line) and tried out the V-clips. Gotta say not a fan of the V-clips, but I am a fan of the lower holster position :D

Here are some pics with a tucked undershirt:

tucked_supertuck.jpg

tucked_supertuck%20%283%29.jpg

tucked_supertuck%20%282%29.jpg

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Next challenge - I want to see the same holster, same place, but with a tucked in dress shirt. If I could wear t-shirts all the time I would be golden, but I have to wear a button-up shirt a good deal..

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Just wanted to say thanks for the photos, I will be ordering one for my M&P 40c I think, I may get a belt form them too as I am needing one.

Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    When I use my CrossBreed, which is most of the time, I always carry strong side at roughly the 4 O'Clock position.

Same with me. With larger guns just behind my right hip works great, and I have carried a 1911a1, and a XDM in crossbreed super-tuck holsters like that. They are so nice.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Next challenge - I want to see the same holster, same place, but with a tucked in dress shirt. If I could wear t-shirts all the time I would be golden, but I have to wear a button-up shirt a good deal..

it conceals great with button ups. i wear button ups to work and i tried to tuck it in the other day and it worked great! if its canted you cant see it when you sit down. if its not it'll stick out depending on where you have it. i always carry at 3 o'clock.

Top Bottom