• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pokerdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    Muncie
    What made you decide to chose this gun over others? What important details appealed to you and made you look for this specific firearm? It's a sharp gun, to be sure, but I'd like to read the details!

Actually the main thing that made me choose this over others is just plain how it feels in my hand. I have large hands and have found lots of other firearms uncomfortable, and I have a friend that has been helping me through all of this. He allowed me to fire a lot of his guns, none of which were an XD, but it helped me see what I liked. He has a very nice Sig that I shot, and this one felt as good in my hand and fit me as well as the sig did, for a lot less.

Plus I really wanted a polymer pistol, and I really dont like glocks, and was very undecided on an M&P

rcg5960

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Congrats -- nice gun and good shopping too. I would do some homework on the best 9mm loads for carry. there are lots of choices and some very good rounds.

EAGLE115

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    HAMMOND
    Actually the main thing that made me choose this over others is just plain how it feels in my hand. I have large hands and have found lots of other firearms uncomfortable, and I have a friend that has been helping me through all of this. He allowed me to fire a lot of his guns, none of which were an XD, but it helped me see what I liked. He has a very nice Sig that I shot, and this one felt as good in my hand and fit me as well as the sig did, for a lot less.

Plus I really wanted a polymer pistol, and I really dont like glocks, and was very undecided on an M&P

I think that s one of the best reasons 4 choosing a weapon! My friends sister bought a .357 mag. recently & when asked why she chose that. She replied " the way it fit in my hand the way I was able 2 shoot it, it chose me!":D

Top Bottom