• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Watching Judge Alex today, one of the defendants had a CWP and had a ND in the apartment. Went through his floor and into the apartment below. (Glad I don't live in an apartment.) The CWP holder says it "accidentally" went off when he was cambering a round, sounds more like he chambered it with his finger on the trigger. :D

Judge Alex in all his wisdom said he was a cop before CWP and felt safer because he was the only one with a gun. :rolleyes: I had to LOL when he said that. I really hope he never thought criminals would obey the law and not carry before CWP were issued.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Watching Judge Alex today, one of the defendants had a CWP and had a ND in the apartment. Went through his floor and into the apartment below. (Glad I don't live in an apartment.) The CWP holder says it "accidentally" went off when he was cambering a round, sounds more like he chambered it with his finger on the trigger. :D

Judge Alex in all his wisdom said he was a cop before CWP and felt safer because he was the only one with a gun. :rolleyes: I had to LOL when he said that. I really hope he never thought criminals would obey the law and not carry before CWP were issued.

LOL - just brilliant. You know, I think I felt safer before this smoo became a judge!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I seen that too, right before I changed the channel. My favorite part was your just a firefighter not a cop so why do you feel the need to have a CWP. then the best, applause from the audience.

Although the guy with the ND didn't seem like he was the brightest crayon in the box. I grabbed my gun shoved the clip in then pushed the little button for the slide and then the gun just went off... Oh brother.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I seen that too, right before I changed the channel. My favorite part was your just a firefighter not a cop so why do you feel the need to have a CWP. then the best, applause from the audience.

Although the guy with the ND didn't seem like he was the brightest crayon in the box. I grabbed my gun shoved the clip in then pushed the little button for the slide and then the gun just went off... Oh brother.
    Well, you have to consider that TV shows give tickets away for the asking to tapings of shows such as this, and I would venture to guess that most of the "audience" are probably morons who sit in front of a TV all day looking to fill some void in their useless lives, and, probably all from Kalifornia. All they know is what they see on the tube.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

I've got a suggestion, kill that television. It lets all kinds of stupid people into your house.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Well I feel better that this DB is now a retired LEO and a retired Judge! He is an actor or TV now good riddance to an uninformed liberal servant!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I've never heard of "Judge Alex", but in fairness, if we're talking semi-auto, there is a chance (however slight) when you chamber a round that it will slam-fire. Is it possible that it went down like the CWP holder said? Sure. Is it likely? IMHO, not very, if he maintains his guns properly.

This so-called "Judge".... Was he a cop in, perchance, CA or IL prior to putting on his robe? I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

Other opinions are of course welcome. This one's mine, but I'm happy to share.

Blessings,
    Bill

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Judge Alex in all his wisdom said he was a cop before CWP and felt safer because he was the only one with a gun. :rolleyes:

"he's the only one with a gun"...

What arrogance.
    That statement is such :bs: for more than the aforementioned reasons:

I reserve the right as a US citizen & a human being to carry a gun for MY safety no matter if it makes some law enforcement personnel feel less safe that people besides the "chosen ones" are allowed to carry the means of self-defense.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was thinking the wrong judge show. For some reason I was thinking Joe Brown. This judge Alex guy was from Florida and I've seen one of his shows and he seemed like a moron on that one.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If you're going to waste some time watching those kinds of shows stick to Judge Joe Brown. He is fairly entertaining with some of the stuff he says to the morons that come on.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    If you're going to waste some time watching those kinds of shows stick to Judge Joe Brown. He is fairly entertaining with some of the stuff he says to the morons that come on.

Normally I don't watch any TV. I'm on vacation all week and had to kill a little time between shooting and 4 wheeler riding. :D

Top Bottom