• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    (***Whisper voice***)..."Uh....psst, hey Joy...I hates to tell ya this, but...(lowers voice even more)......Dem colored folk already done got thems some guns!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Joy knows blacks have guns. She just took the opportunity to try and score some SJ cred thinking she was being clever by taking a shot at white folk and turning it into another diatribe about racism like she always does. That's all it is. Her ignorant ass remark is unfounded woke gibberish.

She's the one that doesn't want blacks to have guns or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited:

Robert L

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    Huntington
    I do not have a link, but I have heard this statement on a couple of different talk radio shows in the past couple of days.
    Talking about gun control on The View, the ever idiotic Joy(less) Behar actually said the following on national t.v.,

"When black people get guns, that's when the gun laws will change."
    I cannot begin to imagine where she thought she was going with this train of thought, and not one single liberal has called her out on this as far as I can tell.

Plenty of conservatives asking, "What if a conservative had said that?" and of course, crickets from the left.

Did anyone else hear this trash?
    Has there been pushback that I just haven't heard about?
    With the world as woke as it is today, why is she not being hung in effigy?
    Is she aware that the NRA was formed to help black people obtain guns? She's a typical Hollow Wood talking head.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Joy knows blacks have guns. She just took the opportunity to try and score some SJ cred thinking she was being clever by taking a shot at white folk and turning it into another diatribe about racism like she always does. That's all it is. Her ignorant ass remark is unfounded woke gibberish.

She's the one that doesn't want blacks to have guns or anyone else for that matter.
    with her display of underhanded racism i really believe she doesn't care about white people having guns. she is afraid of law abiding blacks having guns because we tend to be a lot more conservative and we can oppose "the agenda".

she doesn't mind the thugs having them as long as they stay out of her hood.

i see that mindset quite often.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    with her display of underhanded racism i really believe she doesn't care about white people having guns. she is afraid of law abiding blacks having guns because we tend to be a lot more conservative and we can oppose "the agenda".

she doesn't mind the thugs having them as long as they stay out of her hood.

i see that mindset quite often.
    Oh I agree that she's projecting her own fears and trying to blame law abiding white gun owners in order to mask her own fears. Law abiding white gun owners do not want to restrict law abiding black gun owners from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights and it's totally out of line for her to suggest that they do.

It would be counter productive because any gun laws that are passed affect all law abiding gun owners and not just blacks.

She is wrongfully maligning white law-abiding gun owners just to further her racism agenda.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    nope. got a couple of fried chicken legs.

zipitty do da zipitty day!
    I think you should be restricted from having those fried chicken legs cuz I'm a white racist and I don't want you to have them. I want those fried chicken legs all to myself.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All kidding aside though as a law-abiding white gun owner I will stand next to all law-abiding black gun owners to vigorously defend our mutual 2nd Amendment rights.

That's what Joy Behar doesn't get. There is no skin color deferential when it comes to defending our mutual Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights. Go take that bull**** somewhere else.

You WILL NOT divide us on this because that is what you are ultimately trying to do.

It's in the agenda of people like her to try and keep us divided. You will not succeed and it's up to all of us to see that you don't.

End of story.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom