Job Openings for professional killer in Florida…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    They've become common enough that the Tampa Aquarium has one on display in the exhibit on Florida wildlife.

IMG_6623.JPG
    IMG_6624.JPG

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Peacock has a show on their streaming service about this subject. It's a scripted comedy, not a reality show. I watched a few episodes when I still had Xfinity internet, but ditched that a while back.

The show is called "Killing It." It was okay, not great, not terrible. A little too raunchy for my tastes.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    "Swamp People" now has a spinoff series called "Swamp People: Serpent Invasion" but they just catch them and remove them. If they're euthanizing them, it's done outside of the show. I never could figure out why they wouldn't just go ahead and do it. They have never had a problem shooting the gators and showing the aftermath on the original show.
    Like you I'm curious as to why they feel the need to capture alive taking a chance on getting bit when a 22 with a can and laser seems the obvious solution. I'm assuming they cash in with the state and then sell for meat and the skin necessitating the live capture.

Last edited:

Judamonster

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    I have watched a few youtube videos of a guy that hunts them. He puts them in canvas bags and at the end of the weekend puts them in a freezer. That puts them into hibernation before killing them. He also goes to populated areas and kills iguana's with an air rifle. He does not look well off, sleeps in his truck. I don't think it is the kind of living you brag about.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have watched a few youtube videos of a guy that hunts them. He puts them in canvas bags and at the end of the weekend puts them in a freezer. That puts them into hibernation before killing them. He also goes to populated areas and kills iguana's with an air rifle. He does not look well off, sleeps in his truck. I don't think it is the kind of living you brag about.
    Yeah, but when your work is something you love, is it really work?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I would think even a hooker gets tired of it after a while.
    I would imagine that the snake/iguana hunter does enjoy what he's doing. I doubt the hooker gets much enjoyment from ANY clients.
    I know a massage therapist pretty well that has told me some stories about what she deals with and I'm sure hookers have it even worse, Just sayin.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Sounds like a fun side gig. Also would be a great high school part time job. Only negative I can think of is the gators.

Getting paid to walk around nature and popping snakes with a 12 gauge sounds like easy money.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    The snakes and iguanas were released after a facility got flattened by a hurricane. Now they gotta play catch up or is it ketchup or is it catsup?

Top Bottom