• ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    JimTomes.com
    Check Jim out, he is a great guy and has effected all of us with the inclusion of the life time hand gun permits. If it wasn’t for him we would not have them. I think he is a Great American!

HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    Thanks I know he would appreciate that. Remember that helping him even if you’re not in his district means that he can still help you if elected! I encourage people outside of his district to still campaign on his behalf and contribute to his campaign.I am not in his district, I live in Newburgh yet I am a contributor and obviously campaigning.Thanks!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I have collaborated with Jim through several emails, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and has a long history of gun advocacy. I think it would be great if he won a spot on the State Senate. I would like to remind you that it takes money to get good candidates elected, so please help Jim Tomes out by going to his website and donating to his campaign.

HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    I have collaborated with Jim through several emails, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and has a long history of gun advocacy. I think it would be great if he won a spot on the State Senate. I would like to remind you that it takes money to get good candidates elected, so please help Jim Tomes out by going to his website and donating to his campaign.

This is the main point. The people in different parts of the state have an effect on all of us, so if we get him in office he can help all of us. Please go to his site and contribute.

Top Bottom