• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsugaruroman

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Feb 14, 2012
    For sale Jennigs Buckmasters bow in very good condition. Comes with hard case, some arrows with broadheads and whatever supplies I can find (vanes, field tips, knocks, etc). Factory setting was 31" 70#, was adjusted to 29" 65#. String and cables were professionally changed 5 years ago and only hunted with bow one season after that. PM with any questions. Asking $150. Can meet FTF between Greenwood and Franklin. Thank you. BOW.jpg LIMB.jpg SPECS.jpg

tsugaruroman

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Feb 14, 2012
    For sale Jennigs Buckmasters bow in very good condition. Comes with hard case, some arrows with broadheads and whatever supplies I can find (vanes, field tips, knocks, etc). Factory setting was 31" 70#, was adjusted to 29" 65#. String and cables were professionally changed 5 years ago and only hunted with bow one season after that. PM with any questions. Asking $150 125. Can meet FTF between Greenwood and Franklin. Thank you. View attachment 248623 View attachment 248624 View attachment 248625

tsugaruroman

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Feb 14, 2012
    Bumping up an old post. Price is OB0, added trade interest: reloading stuff - single stage press (Lee or RCBS), large primers, powder scale, powder, .32 win special dies, brass and bullets.
    This biw is crazy accurate, I ruined quite a few arrows by Robin-hooding them. Pendulum sight takes any guess work out when shooting from a stand. Release is included with the bow, I just forgot to mention it in the original post. It has a stabilizer, too, that folds down when in the case. It’s a great hunting bow if your back and shoulders can handle it.

Top Bottom