• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    All jokes about Bubba aside, I'd assume that like most kiddie diddlers, he's kept away from the gen pop due to the majority of them liking child predators even less than serial killers. He'd probably be dead already if they let the other criminals have their way with him.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    All jokes about Bubba aside, I'd assume that like most kiddie diddlers, he's kept away from the gen pop due to the majority of them liking child predators even less than serial killers. He'd probably be dead already if they let the other criminals have their way with him.

I think you are wrong....and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.

$100 says if he was in gen pop he would be fine.

Put him in there. If I'm wrong I'll pay $100.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He's in low sec. The one dude that got assaulted him got immediately transferred so, honestly, he's probably fine. It ain't Shawshank. I'm sure the block is mostly people like him.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Surprised he hasn't caught a shiv yet. Just sayin.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Booo ******hoo. You had everything you sick bastard and threw it all away when you chose to embrace your sick perversion.

"Prison takes away so much but I really miss the small things like walking barefoot on carpet, sleeping on a nice comfy mattress, eating with real silverware, having access to a microwave."

He's probably still enjoying a footlong every day.

Top Bottom